Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Level Car Crash - Wait For It...

Waterloo Regional Police say a Cambridge man was charged over the weekend after a driver fled the scene of a crash and caused further chaos.

Officers were called to Lardner Street near Jamieson Parkway, at around 4:15 p.m. on Friday.

Police say that a Volkswagen was heading south on Larner Street when it rear-ended a Dodge, which was also southbound, causing the second vehicle to slam into a third parked vehicle.

Police say the driver of the Volkswagen took off and ran into a restaurant where he caused property damage before running back to his car.

Police allege that he tried to drive off in the Volkswagen but his path was blocked by a tow truck. He then rammed his vehicle into the tow truck but a second tow truck blocked him in again, police said. Story continues below advertisement

He then ran off on foot into a nearby house, before assaulting a resident of that house, police said.

Officers then arrived and arrested the suspect before he was taken to hospital for treatment. He was held for a bail hearing.

A 40-year-old Cambridge man is facing a multitude of charges, including dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, break and enter, careless driving, failing to wear a seat belt, speeding, and racing a motor vehicle.

The driver of the Dodge and the person who was assaulted at the home were taken to hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries.

Last edited by scootro; 03-01-2022, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• Hahahaha
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        Hahahaha
        Wow, being naked is really quite the defense for doing some shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
          Wow, being naked is really quite the defense for doing some shit.
          I sleep naked, and I've been a firm believer that it is a tactical advantage as NO ONE wants to fight a naked dude, like ever. A naked guy with a gun is far more alarming than a clothed guy with a gun, it makes you question a lot more than you think it would.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
            I sleep naked, and I've been a firm believer that it is a tactical advantage as NO ONE wants to fight a naked dude, like ever. A naked guy with a gun is far more alarming than a clothed guy with a gun, it makes you question a lot more than you think it would.
            OMG!!

Comment

• At the very least it will put them off their game for just a second, which might be all you need to win the fight.
              WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      unpopular opinion, I enjoy Cody's channel. and think his character in the videos is funny.

Comment

• He's ok I guess, but I never heard of him until TJ put up the video that Cody made an offer on the Lambo. I don't watch all of TJ's videos but I'll catch a few from time to time.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• lmao at the Leave them 'Redneck Girls Alone' and also at the Spear chunking killer, all I could think about was the Cable Guy movie...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                                lmao at the Leave them 'Redneck Girls Alone' and also at the Spear chunking killer, all I could think about was the Cable Guy movie...
                                lmao!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X