No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rather, The House has had a tough time adapting to the reality that their party does not control the White House.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      My point is anyone could click this link once a day, and already see everything you're going to post here.

Who the fuck still has sigs turned on?

God damn newbies.

But hey, keep being a weirdo and make hundreds of copy/pasta reposting efforts a day, for 2 fucking years.

Yea, five seconds my ass. 2 fucking years of it.
      god damn fuck 2 fucking years fuck god damn newbies fucking god damn fuck my ass newbies fuck ass 2 years fuckfest. OK, got it, thanks Magnus!

Comment

• Comment

You could literally click here once, and see everything he's posted here at one time, faster, and with better commentary/background.

The actual act of going through the effort to save, repost, go back there, grab stuff, save, repost, is what I'd call unhealthy.

That's some fanatical level of effort.
          I'd rather just open a tab, type DFWM, hit enter, click new posts, scroll down once, laugh, grunt, or what ever response the newest meme generates, close the tab and go back to work. I recently deleted the reddit app off my phone, and won't go on reddit on my work computer. I'm not bashing you, I just don't get why this thread bugs you so much.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jw33 View Post
              Is his ride with Penske in danger this year? Even winning a championship can’t protect you from this kind of shitstorm...
              I was thinking the same thing, LOL
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
                god damn fuck 2 fucking years fuck god damn newbies fucking god damn fuck my ass newbies fuck ass 2 years fuckfest. OK, got it, thanks Magnus!

Comment

• Magnus has that sc281 Derangement Syndrome

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    I'd rather just open a tab, type DFWM, hit enter, click new posts, scroll down once, laugh, grunt, or what ever response the newest meme generates, close the tab and go back to work. I recently deleted the reddit app off my phone, and won't go on reddit on my work computer. I'm not bashing you, I just don't get why this thread bugs you so much.
                    x2 :grunt:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                      I was thinking the same thing, LOL
                      I knew he reminded me of someone. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Comment

So you quote his post (which is basically copying it) and complain about him copying/pasting...

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                          So you quote his post (which is basically copying it) and complain about him copying/pasting...
                          So you quote my post (which is basically copying it) and complain about me copying/pasting...

Look, if you guys like having your "news" or "political memes/funness" from one source that is just copying/pasting it from another source, cool. Have at it.

I understand how this can be tricky for some of you older folk, or challenged folk who "don't do computers very good."

I consider it settled. Lets get back to partying.
                          sigpic

Comment

• You need to work on your comprehension. There was no complaint in my post -- just a statement of fact that you were doing the same thing you're complaining about. Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANGUS THE MARVELOUS MANGINA View Post
                              My point is anyone could click this link once a day, and already see everything you're going to post here.
                              This is where I go to get my news from the republican side of things. Convenient for me. You really must be some miserable fuck to want to punish yourself enough to bitch about content when you can easily avoid this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                Magnus has that sc281 Derangement Syndrome
                                RT

Comment

Working...
                                X