Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane stollen in Seattle (Video in link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane stollen in Seattle (Video in link)

KOMO 4 TV provides news, sports, weather and local event coverage in the Seattle, Washington area including Bellevue, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Tacoma, Bremerton, SeaTac, Auburn, Mercer Island, Bothell, Shoreline, Lynnwood, Mill Creek and Everett.

SEATAC AIRPORT, Wash. - Sea-Tac Airport was put on ground stop Friday night due to a security scare, according to Alaska Airlines.

A source at JBLM said it involves a stolen plane, which two F-15's have been tasked to intercept and forced to land.

SEATAC AIRPORT, Wash. - Sea-Tac Airport was put on ground stop Friday night due to a security scare, according to Alaska Airlines.

A source at JBLM said it involves a stolen plane, which two F-15's have been tasked to intercept and forced to land.

The source says the military jet made contact with the stolen plane, which then began to nose dive and crashed in North Pierce County.

Alaska Airlines said via Twitter they are aware of an incident involving an unauthorized take-off of a Horizon Air Q400. They believe there are no passengers on board.

Sea-Tac Airport officials said an airline employee conducted an unauthorized takeoff without passengers and the aircraft has crashed in south Puget Sound.

They said normal operations at Sea-Tac Airport have resumed.
    Last edited by cyclonescott; 08-10-2018, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Made contact?

Comment

Would that be the first military use of power on a civilian target in air space over the United States?

Comment

The guy had a few screws loose..... “nah don’t need much help. I’ve played video games”

Comment

Comment

those 2 f15 fighter jets following him were gonna blow him out of the sky! they wanted him to be over water

A suicidal airport worker has killed himself by stealing a plane from Seattle Airport and then crashing it after doing barrel rolls.

Richard Russell, 29, was followed by fighter jets as air traffic controllers and pilots tried to get him to land.

But he crashed either as a result of performing stunts mid-air or ‘due to lack of flying skills’.

Last edited by scootro; 08-11-2018, 03:00 PM.

Comment

I gotta say, that's a creative way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                  I gotta say, that's a creative way to go.
                  surprised it doesn't happen more. They must take the keys out of the aircraft.
                  2006 Civic SI
                  2009 Pilot
                  1988 GT
                  CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

I get it. Looks like fun

Comment

I'm glad he didn't hurt anyone but God damn what an interesting way to spend your last hour or so.
                      Originally posted by Marisa
                      we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                        I get it. Looks like fun
                        This!!

Comment

He was probably laughing his ass off! Was ready to quit life and went out with f-15 chasing doing loop de loops lmao!! “Nah think Im just gonna nose down and call it a night” Strong as fuck bro RIP.
                          Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 08-12-2018, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
                            surprised it doesn't happen more. They must take the keys out of the aircraft.
                            There are no keys. Tanks don't have keys either and I can only remember one ever being stolen in the US.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

If you think airplanes have fucking “keys” you might be fucking dumb! Wish this guy had loaded the plane with child molestors pimp daddy’s and drug dealers. That would have been even better

Comment

Working...
                              X