No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dems negotiated in bad faith on DACA. Trump said any deal has to include a wall and an end to chain migration. They and a few cucked repubs (Jeff Flake, Lindsey Graham) bring him a shit deal that does neither.

He rejects it, obviously.

Then the Dems do a stupid fucking thing like go to he media and say "Trump called Africa and Haiti shitholes!!!"

They thought this would fuck the President into making a deal more favorable to Dems to avoid the bad press.

Trump:

The Dems just poisoned the well for ANY future negotiation for DACA, to score a cheap shot at the President.

AND IT FAILED.

SAD!
    Last edited by sc281; 01-13-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by txminime View Post
      Have you actually lived in VA? It most definitely is NOT largely Republican.
      That’s due to the dense No. Va. population who control the votes. Same story here in PA like Philly’s dense population runs the state, gets all of the money and votes Democrat. They should just merge Maryland and Northern Va into one state as well as annex Philly to New Jersey. I wouldn't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
        Criminal charges for dereliction of duty and civil liability for the victims of the crimes committed by the alien after release.
        Agreed. I have long called for the indictment of eric holder and those responsible for Fast and Furious mess to be held liable for Border Agent Terry's murder. If not for their illegal acts, Agent Terry would not have been murdered.
        Again, no consequences for these people until we the people DEMAND it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
          That’s due to the dense No. Va. population who control the votes. Same story here in PA like Philly’s dense population runs the state, gets all of the money and votes Democrat. They should just merge Maryland and Northern Va into one state as well as annex Philly to New Jersey. I wouldn't complain.

Oh so true!! Philly, Pittsburgh and Erie! Can't believe how downhill the commonwealth has gone.
          Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Bingo.

Comment

• Comment

That's exactly right. I moved there thinking it NoVA will be fairly conservative, but found out it is as liberal as it comes. Can't tell you how happy I was to move back to TX at the end of 3 years.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^^^ Once this really happens with Trump in charge the world will become a "Fun" place again.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That’s due to the dense No. Va. population who control the votes.
                      Much like every other state. Fairfax is the largest county in the commonwealth. That county along with Loudoun and Prince William are all blue now and make up most of NOVA. They are all turning into a traffic infested, illegal immigrant shitholes.

Comment

• MSNBC's Joy Ann Reid Forced to Retract Fake News Tweet Blaming President Trump for Hawaii Missile Scare

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X