Getting back into overseas contracting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mach1Run View Post
    Right so how much is a RPG with no nfa act involved?
    ATFdisclaimer: I'm not selling, nor buying shit in the US or here for that matter.

RPG7 1,800 with no grenades.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Wow. Way cheaper than i thought theyd be.
      Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        Damn, homie. That sounds like some Bakaara Market kind of shit. They definitely do things a little different in Africa. Keep your ears up, as if you need to be told.
        I'm fucking laid up sick today. Turn on the tube and Blackhawk Down just started.

Comment

• probably the table meat

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            probably the table meat
            I hate our cook. Between him and the possible ulcer this place has given me in the past few days I haven't really eaten in a couple of days. This place is a stress monster right now. It'll be better when we move onto the camp. I'll be able to relax a little.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
              I'm fucking laid up sick today. Turn on the tube and Blackhawk Down just started.
              Make sure one of the guys leave you an MP-5.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Not gonna lie, I'm pretty jealous.

Comment

• I'm super jealous. My shit just keeps getting delayed more and more and I'm starting to get pissed.

Time line is fucking December now. At least I should sign soon so nothing will change after that (hopefully)
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• I'm jonesing pretty hard to be back overseas. Anywhere. My adrenaline-low light is flashing like a mother fucker.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I'm jonesing pretty hard to be back overseas. Anywhere. My adrenaline-low light is flashing like a mother fucker.
                      Word
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'm jonesing pretty hard to be back overseas. Anywhere. My adrenaline-low light is flashing like a mother fucker.
                        I'm bouncing to Iraq soon. WOO WOOO. Been out of the corps 5 years; it's about time I guess.

Comment

• Woohooo. Somalia is coming back up to the front for me. I feel like I will get a run at it in a few months.

But first I need out of Niger on an R&R.

Comment

• So you prefer Somalia?

I bet very few people have ever looked forward to going to Somalia in their life! lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              So you prefer Somalia?

I bet very few people have ever looked forward to going to Somalia in their life! lmao!
                              No doubt! I'd like to know the reasons.
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                                No doubt! I'd like to know the reasons.
                                $$$$$$$$
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X