The 'leaker' is kinda cute

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
    There is definitely a lot fishy about the whole thing, in a wag-the-dog sort of way.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
      Ya, I'm trying to keep this open minded for a bit until we know more details. We may never know the truth and it's could be simply that she was just that stupid. However, even at 25, 21, 18 it never crossed my mind to share classified information regardless of what I felt about a PERSON.

I'm surprised with all the social media stuff, she even maintained a TS clearance.
      NACI needs to update the SF85/86 form. Last I remember it only asks for aliases. Unless she twittered under her personal name they don't have the resources to search otherwise. They haven't caught up to social media. For instance our screen names could be described as an alias if asked the right way. I don't social media under my real name, not to elude NACI, etc but to keep my name unsearchable by the people I work around and with.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Comment

Reality Winner: Woman accused of NSA leak ordered to remain jailed pending trial

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...nied-bond.html

AUGUSTA, Ga. – A federal judge ordered a young woman charged with leaking classified U.S. documents to remain jailed until her trial after prosecutors argued Thursday she might possess more stolen government secrets.

Prosecutors also said 25-year-old Reality Winner might try to flee the U.S. if released on bond. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Solari told the judge Winner had written in a notebook: "I want to burn the White House Down ... find somewhere in Kurdistan to live. Ha-ha!"

This June 2017 photo released by the Lincoln County (Ga.) Sheriff's Office, shows Reality Winner. Winner, is being held for federal authorities at the Lincoln County, Ga., jail. Winner charged with leaking U.S. government secrets to a reporter poses no flight risk if she's released from pre-trial confinement, her parents said Wednesday, June 7, 2017, though they fear prosecutors will seek to use the case to send a tough message from the Trump administration. (Lincoln County (Ga.) Sheriff's Office via AP) Expand / Collapse

Wearing an orange jumpsuit and leg shackles, Winner pleaded not guilty in U.S. district court to charges that she illegally retained and transmitted national defense information. The federal crime carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison if she's convicted.

When will people learn that your social media accounts will follow you forever...

Comment

When will people learn that your social media accounts will follow you forever...
            I tell my wife and daughter that all the time....

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
              Reality Winner: Woman accused of NSA leak ordered to remain jailed pending trial

A federal judge ordered a young woman charged with leaking classified U.S. documents to remain jailed until her trial after prosecutors argued Thursday she might possess more stolen government secrets.

AUGUSTA, Ga. – A federal judge ordered a young woman charged with leaking classified U.S. documents to remain jailed until her trial after prosecutors argued Thursday she might possess more stolen government secrets.

Prosecutors also said 25-year-old Reality Winner might try to flee the U.S. if released on bond. Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Solari told the judge Winner had written in a notebook: "I want to burn the White House Down ... find somewhere in Kurdistan to live. Ha-ha!"

This June 2017 photo released by the Lincoln County (Ga.) Sheriff's Office, shows Reality Winner. Winner, is being held for federal authorities at the Lincoln County, Ga., jail. Winner charged with leaking U.S. government secrets to a reporter poses no flight risk if she's released from pre-trial confinement, her parents said Wednesday, June 7, 2017, though they fear prosecutors will seek to use the case to send a tough message from the Trump administration. (Lincoln County (Ga.) Sheriff's Office via AP) Expand / Collapse

Wearing an orange jumpsuit and leg shackles, Winner pleaded not guilty in U.S. district court to charges that she illegally retained and transmitted national defense information. The federal crime carries a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison if she's convicted.

but notebooks?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                but notebooks?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                ha - good catch.

Comment

Comment

Nasty woman
                    Reality Winner: Accused leaker wanted to 'burn the White House down'

Published June 09, 2017
                    Fox News

Now Playing

Accused leaker plugged: The case of Reality Winner

The woman accused of leaking classified information once wrote she wanted "to burn the White House Down...find somewhere in Kurdistan to live," prompting prosecutors on Thursday to argue she would flee the country if she was released on bond.

Reality Winner appeared before a judge in Augusta, Ga., on Thursday who ordered her to remain jailed until her trial. Prosecutors argued that the 25-year-old might try to flee the U.S. if she was released on bond. They added that Winner wrote in her notebook alleged plans to set the White House on fire, travel to Afghanistan and pledge her allegiance to the Taliban, WSB-TV reported.

Winner also called her mother while in jail and coached her on what tell the media, urging her to say that her daughter was "scared."

"Mom, those documents. I screwed up," Winner also reportedly confessed to her mom in the recorded jailhouse phone call.

Winner also allegedly told her sister she was "pretty, white and cute" and that Winner believed her bond hearing would play out in her favor, according to the news station.

WHO IS REALITY WINNER? ACCUSED LEAKER WANTED TO ‘RESIST’ TRUMP

The former government contractor pleaded not guilty on Thursday to charges that she illegally retained and transmitted national defense information. Winner, the former Air Force linguist who speaks Arabic and Farsi, is accused of copying and mailing a classified report containing top-secret material to an online news organization, according to prosecutors.

Authorities haven't described the report or named the news outlet, but the Justice Department announced Winner's arrest Monday as The Intercept reported it had obtained a classified National Security Agency report suggesting Russian hackers attacked a U.S. voting software supplier before last year's presidential election. The NSA report was dated May 5, the same as the document Winner is charged with leaking.

Prosecutors also raised concerns for a missing removable thumb drive that Winner inserted into a top-secret computer before she left the military. It's unclear where the thumb drive is now or what it might contain, they said.

Winner's mother and stepfather defended their daughter, telling the judge she had no criminal history and that she would not attempt to flee. They added they would use their 20-acre home in Kingsville, Texas, to finance her bond.

“She offered up her life for this nation and to see her treated so vilely is an insult to every person who’s ever worn a uniform,” Gary Davis, Winner's stepfather, told WSB-TV.

In court, Winner's defense attorney Titus Nichols said his client was being punished for being a typical tech-savvy millennial and exaggerating the threat she poses.

"Because my client is a millennial and she knows how to use technology, that's somehow proof of evil intent," Nichols said. "The government is scraping and clawing to build a mountain out of a molehill."

However, the judge said whether Winner's violent words were "a jest or not, it still concerns" him. Though prosecutors don't think Winner is a jihadist or terrorist sympathizer.

"The government is not in any way suggesting the defendant has become a jihadist or that she is a Taliban sympathizer," Assistant U.S. Attorney Jennifer Solari told the judge.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ouse-down.html

Comment

lots of threats were made on the white house in numerous years. lots even on this website.
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lots of threats were made on the white house in previous years. lots even on this website.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          lots of threats were made on the white house in numerous years. lots even on this website.
                          lots of threats were made on the white house in previous years. lots even on this website.
                          Not by celebrities or government employees. Good to see you've recovered, but are still suffering a bit of mccainism.

Comment

Well duh. Most of us are plumbers, "the guy that 'works ' at the church".
                            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You're still not all together since that didn't make a shitworth of sense. No mention of Nugent calling for Obama to suck on his machine gun? Your huffpost sources fail you.

Comment

But only one of us threatened to leave the country over it.
                                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Working...
                                X