Ozark on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark on Netflix

Not a bad show really, slept thru part of the first episode and woke up into the second, but after that, watched most of it. So far it is interesting enough to keep going. Surprising role for Jason Bateman, IMO, but he's playing it fairly well. Worth watching.

A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.

A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.
    Starring: Jason Bateman, Laura Linney, Sofia Hublitz

i wonder if Jason Bateman saw bigfoot in the Ozark Mountains like Rob Lowe claims!? haha..

Rob Lowe says he saw Bigfoot in the Ozarks and thought he was going to be killed

Comment

So far I'm really digging it... I think I'm five episodes in now.

Has kind of a Breaking Bad vibe... where a white collar guy gets mixed up in bad business and keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole.

Comment

Here's the trailer on YouTube

Comment

I finished all episodes and really liked it. It did not slow down and the drama just kept building. They left it in a way there will definitely be a season 2, if the viewership is there.

I'm surprised no one else is watching, it's well worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I finished all episodes and really liked it. It did not slow down and the drama just kept building. They left it in a way there will definitely be a season 2, if the viewership is there.

I'm surprised no one else is watching, it's well worth the time.
            I'm kind of surprised. After watching the first episode, I thought there's no way it could keep this pace.

Comment

5 episodes in. I like it so far.
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

hillbillies do not like being called rednecks.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  hillbillies do not like being called rednecks.
                  She is a stone cold killer. "Want some lemonade?"

Comment

bro she is a nut. i wonder if her husband tolerates her because he knows the full extent of her crazy and is just a bit fearful.

i liked this series. i really like bateman's character. the world is crumbling and he is cold as ice. the only time you really saw him reveal any fear was after she did what she did.

Comment

6 episodes in, dig it. I like Bateman. LMAO at the basement guy/old man too. I thought I heard a season 2 is already signed.

Comment

Great series. Hope season 2 gets done.

Comment

Wanted to like it, but corny as shit imo

Comment

I started watching this week. Three episodes in and I'm sold, its not a binge watch type of show for me, but it is very good.

I'm ready for season 3 of Narcos this Friday though.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post

I'm ready for season 3 of Narcos this Friday though.
                              Thanks for the heads up. Didn't know.
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                              X