No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now your gonna have to race a Porsche!

Comment

• Got the mustang out today. have a race this upcoming weekend and where as the car is ready the truck is not. It's still at the body shop but I don't think it will be ready in time. Now I'm scrambling to find a way to get the car to Oklahoma. But man I love this car.

Comment

• I’ve enjoyed watching it run. If they gave out awards for best sounding rallycross cars, you’d win.

Comment

• bit of a different update, The Buick left for it's new home in Canada a few weeks ago, and now even though I miss the big girl, I am excited about the added work room. A lot is planned with the space, including a total repaint of the mustang and finally finishing weight reduction steps on the car.
          Its crazy how much room I have in there now.

The garage is a huge mess, because I was never really able to work on it with the Buick in there. hell I could barely shut the door with the Buick in there! I'm actually dedicating today to cleaning it out and making it more workable. then I'll get back to wrenching on cars.

Comment

• Love to see pics of the improved work space. Nothing better than an organized garage.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
              Love to see pics of the improved work space. Nothing better than an organized garage.
              Just got back from a 6k mile two week road trip for the kids sports. Now that I'm back I can finish the garage and I'll post pics. for right now the garage has been housing the 15gt while we where on the road. had a jar of airsoft bb's get knocked over last night so now I also have to clean that up. lol

Comment

• 6,000 miles in two weeks? That's how much ive put on my truck since it got it in September.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  6,000 miles in two weeks? That's how much ive put on my truck since it got it in September.
                  ya it sucked, but even with gas prices it was cheaper than plane tickets.
                  She did so good that now we have to go to Indy in a few months for Nationals.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    ya it sucked, but even with gas prices it was cheaper than plane tickets.
                    She did so good that now we have to go to Indy in a few months for Nationals.
                    Hurry up and get that garage cleaned up and get the Mustang race ready! This thread needs more pics!

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                      Hurry up and get that garage cleaned up and get the Mustang race ready! This thread needs more pics!
                      haha, the garage is looking pretty good, though I still have a bunch of work to do. it's going to be so nice to work in the garage instead of the steep driveway. So the plan is to now repaint the rally car, then swap the engine in the ranger, then I can finally start on the tbird. The rally car also may be getting boost soon. because thats what a rwd v8 needs in the dirt. lol oh and there's a new mod to the car that cracks me up, but I'm not ready to show pictures of it.

Comment

• You are thinking you need to come race your blue and orange Mustang this Sunday! That's what you are thinking right now. You need this!

Comment

• Can't wait to hit the dirt again.

Missed the last race due to still recovering from broken ankle
                          Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                            You are thinking you need to come race your blue and orange Mustang this Sunday! That's what you are thinking right now. You need this!
                            volleyball this weekend.

Comment

• new episode coming out this week hopefully, I was filming the opening skit last night and totally fell the F on my face. lol I'm defiantly leaving it in there. I think it's funnier than my skit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                                Can't wait to hit the dirt again.

Missed the last race due to still recovering from broken ankle
                                Do it! It's too much fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X