Do we still own stangs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we still own stangs?

All these years and been through more cars than bitches. The question, do you still own a stang? I unfortunately do not, jumped onto the CTSV nation...but, I will be getting another fox at some point? How about you other old sumbitches?
    Last edited by MADMEX; 02-23-2022, 03:40 PM.

Currently 3, if you count the 66 coupe me and my daughter are building for her.

Still have my 66 Fastback that I’ve had for 25+ years and I picked up a crusty 64.5 coupe about a year ago that I’m going to build into a silly fun car to thrash on dirt roads and stuff. Kind of my version of Roadkill’s General Mayhem.

Comment

Nope I sold out.. I drive a Toyota truck
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

95 cobra and a 94 gt, both haven't run in 10+ years. Driving a F150 daily.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Still have the same car as when i joined, a close relative of a Mustang.

Comment

95GT and a 15GT. We will keep the 15 forever. the 95 will eventually rip itself apart.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
              95GT and a 15GT. We will keep the 15 forever. the 95 will eventually rip itself apart.
              This weather seems like the perfect time to go have fun in the rally car.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                This weather seems like the perfect time to go have fun in the rally car.
                I get off work in 30 minutes lol
                but really tomorrow should be better

Comment

Last one in 2016, GT500 vert, lost it in a divorce, been in jdm stuff the last couple of years, will get another Shelby in a year.

I daily a LS430

Comment

Comment

Ford Fusion baby baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
                        95 cobra and a 94 gt, both haven't run in 10+ years. Driving a F150 daily.
                        Want to lose either?

Comment

I got into a bidding war on a BAB Cobra and lost out. That's the closest I've come to having one since 2011.

Daily is a 2021 F150.

Comment

1964 1/2 Pace Car (bought in '98) and a 1992 Fox (bought in '06). Neither are currently roadworthy.

Comment

94 Cobra that is in storage has a 10+ year old "fresh" engine combo partially swapped in it. Maybe good for 400hp I don't know what to do with it anymore since HP is so cheap these days.... I am wrapping up a build on my Miata track toy so I will hopefully go back to it after that at some point. Original plan was to build a 7.0 bracket car but it is too slow for that these days, since all the 7.0 cars I see are way faster on big tires.
                              1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
                              1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
                              2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

Working...
                              X