Johnny Depp and Amber Heard court trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Depp and Amber Heard court trial

Damn, she threw a vodka bottle at Johnny Depp and severed the tip of his finger after she cut off his fucking finger, she put out a lit cigarette on his FACE???

She also took a shit on his bed covered it with the covers and smeared it. WTF!? This girl is straight up sadistic.

The word you are looking for is Satanic. Get used to it. It’s the new cool.

Comment

She must be absolutely god-tier in the sack for Johnny Depp to endure that bullshit abuse.

Comment

I wish I had more time to watch that Hollyweird disaster trial
        Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

DaPrez would pee in her butt.

Comment

Amber Turd is the founder of the #MePoo movement

*stolen from Reddit.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              She must be absolutely god-tier in the sack for Johnny Depp to endure that bullshit abuse.
              No matter what she does or how good she is, none of that shit is worth it.

Fuck them hoes.

Comment

This should be settled with an old fashioned pistol duel, where the best outcome is they both shoot each other.

Comment

POW right'na kisser. Bet that would shut her down fast. In the words of that really smart guy who got away with everything "The usefulness of hiring someone else to do it can't be understated"
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    No matter what she does or how good she is, none of that shit is worth it.

Fuck them hoes.
                    I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                      DaPrez would pee in her butt.
                      After he stole all the booze from the place.

Comment

I still cannot get over the name of one of her attorneys. Mr. Rottenborn.

Comment

My wife is obsessed with this trial and keeps telling me stuff about it - I just do. not. care. about celebrities in general, and especially about these two.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with celebs or sports stars. They would run you or me over in their Bentley and not care one bit.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                              My wife is obsessed with this trial and keeps telling me stuff about it - I just do. not. care. about celebrities in general, and especially about these two.

I don't get why people are so obsessed with celebs or sports stars. They would run you or me over in their Bentley and not care one bit.
                              it's literally just a distraction from Biden screwing you in the ass

Comment

Working...
                              X