Suppressor question / advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
    That was what I was looking at, their 300-TM.
    What do they run?
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      What do they run?
      $1,000-1,100. The higher being directly from AAC. BUT I can put that $400 towards it and as long as I act before the end of the month, get another $200 to use for mounts for the 556sd.

The 300tm is a 15oz can that is direct thread 9.37" oal and 8.7" additional length to barrel. Their next can up from that which is QD is a $1,700 can.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I personally would go with the Resistor if it wasn't for those discounts, it's lighter, and SAS has a good rep for accuracy (they make accuracy international's cans). But if you're getting that much off, seems like a better move.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          Cool for my birthday this year it looks like I'll be getting a threaded 10/22 barrel and a buckmark or ruger 22/45 with a threaded barrel and then for Christmas a Sparrow suppressor.

Now I just need to figure out how to get my wife to share the 10/22 more.....
          Cabelas has the 10/22 itac on sale for $349...I think it has already started anyway. I read the sale guide and then chunked it, so it may not start until Sat. Comes with a threaded barrel, and lots of stuff people usually add to "tactical/tacticool" versions.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
          X