This has to be fake, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has to be fake, right?

So I'm watching Bonanza, because I'm 35 going on 70, and an ad for Trumpy Bear comes on. This isn't real, is it? Is this real life?

Exceptional Products, Inc. Dallas TX marketer of Wrap, Snap and Go! hair curlers and Plaque Attack pet dental spray. Spray away plaque and tartar for both cats and dogs. Natural ingredients make dental health easy for dogs and cats.

i saw this while i was watching a rerun of Renegade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I like to cuddle with my bears and that one would get hair in my mouth. I'll pass.

Comment

Went to order one for a Democrat friends bday and they don't accept paypal. I'm damn sure not putting my personal data and credit cars into that website.

Comment

Didn't they say in the commercial that Trumpybear cures cancer, restores virility, may cause spontaneous pregnancies, and prevents skidmarks in yer drawers?

I'm pretty sure they did.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
            So I'm watching Bonanza, because I'm 35 going on 70, and an ad for Trumpy Bear comes on. This isn't real, is it? Is this real life?

http://gettrumpybear.com
            Were you listening to Joe Rogan? He just talked about this. They think its a clever joke designed to scam the dummies that would buy it. I suspect its a democratic party fundraiser

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
              Went to order one for a Democrat friends bday and they don't accept paypal. I'm damn sure not putting my personal data and credit cars into that website.
              Call your CC company and they will give you a onetime use number for the transaction.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                Were you listening to Joe Rogan? He just talked about this. They think its a clever joke designed to scam the dummies that would buy it. I suspect its a democratic party fundraiser
                I do listen to Joe Rogan but not every episode. I haven't heard his take on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                  So I'm watching Bonanza, because I'm 35 going on 70
                  Bro, just admit that you're hot for Hop Sing.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    Bro, just admit that you're hot for Hop Sing.
                    Ha! He was happy last night because he found a dog!

Comment

Exceptional Products, Inc.
                      12250 Inwood Road #500
                      Dallas, TX 75244
                      972-387-8077 or 800-536-5327

Comment

Working...
                      X