$50 lowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
    I dont understand why you care about it. If more people are buying AR's that should keep demand/prices down on your uber elitist rifles no?
    Apparently you are not familiar with HK's marketing plan.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
      No, he is. There is a good demand for HK

Comment

Hk > *

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
          No, he is. There is a good demand for HK
          Hi.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Oh sorry, that was supposed to be a joke. My mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
              Hk > *
              So you don't know enough about guns to know what a chamber flag is, but you know enough to know that the HK is the end all, be all of guns? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Apparently not.

Comment

as for the demand for HK's, walk into any major gun store, and they will tell you they sell at least 10 glocks to every HK they sell. So much for the gun being in high demand.

Im not debating which gun is better or not, just pointing out the fact HK's aren't flying off the shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                    as for the demand for HK's, walk into any major gun store, and they will tell you they sell at least 10 glocks to every HK they sell. So much for the gun being in high demand.

Im not debating which gun is better or not, just pointing out the fact HK's aren't flying off the shelf.
                    So figure out the ratio of GT500s sold to V6 Cameros

Comment

So figure out the ratio of GT500s sold to V6 Cameros
                      Yeah, the problem with that comparison is that it would be like a V6 camaro that did everything the GT500 did, but for half of the price.

It's really more along the lines of 2011 GT vs M3.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                        Yeah, the problem with that comparison is that it would be like a V6 camaro that did everything the GT500 did, but for half of the price.

Thats fitting then, since I'd rather be in the M3.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post

not only does glock do EVERYTHING as well or better than an HK, but its lighter, and holds more rounds in almost every comparable model. People buy HK's to look cool to their friends. Thats my opinion based on the HK's I've owned in the past vs the Glocks I own now

Comment

not only does glock do EVERYTHING as well or better than an HK, but its lighter, and holds more rounds in almost every comparable model. People buy HK's to look cool to their friends. Thats my opinion based on the HK's I've owned in the past vs the Glocks I own now
                            I bought mine because I liked the way it shot, the way it pointed, the fact that it had a safety, the company's reputation, the groups I could make with it, the fact that I can use the slide release with my off hand (instead of that little tab POS Glock insists on using), ambi mag release and several other factors. But you're right, people ONLY buy them to look cool.

Yay for Glock fanboys. Shit I guess I'll just go trade in every handgun I have for a Glock since its the best thing since pockets.

EDIT: Oh and the comparable glock weighs 66 grams more and holds one fewer round. Time to hit the gym if 66 grams bothers you. Or maybe do some curls with your TV remote

Comment

I bought mine because I liked the way it shot, the way it pointed, the fact that it had a safety, the company's reputation, the groups I could make with it, the fact that I can use the slide release with my off hand (instead of that little tab POS Glock insists on using), ambi mag release and several other factors.

Yay for Glock fanboys. Shit I guess I'll just go trade in every handgun I have for a Glock since its the best thing since pockets.

EDIT: Oh and the comparable glock weighs 66 grams more and holds one fewer round. Time to hit the gym if 66 grams bothers you. Or maybe do some curls with your TV remote
                              if you need an external safety maybe you shouldn't own a hand gun?

Comment

if you need an external safety maybe you shouldn't own a hand gun?
                                Did you really just type that? Yea you're right, no guns should have a safety. Those things are overrated.

And out of all of that you're gonna focus on the part about it having a safety and not about the part how you are ignorant to the fact that Glock isn't the best for everyone just because its the best for you?

Comment

Working...
                                X