Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey aficionados

What's your thoughts on Rebel Yell?

Defiantly Smooth Wheated Bourbon. Authentically made, taken down, and passed around by rebels since 1849.

Really? It's a well/bottom shelf whiskey. It'll do in a pinch but I'm not trying go spend money on it.

Comment

Little advice on whisky. Unless it is a single malt from the highlands, it sucks ass.
      Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Little advice on whisky. Unless it is a single malt from the highlands, it sucks ass.
        I love scotch but it's certainly not the only good whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
          Really? It's a well/bottom shelf whiskey. It'll do in a pinch but I'm not trying go spend money on it.

This. I've never even had a taste of it for this reason.

Why the question B? Looking for a gift? What price range?

Or did someone give it to you?
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I recently tried some single malt Balcones from that new little distillery down in Waco...pretty damned good stuff for some good ole Texas hometown.

70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Hey you're a brilliant guy, smart with weapons and great taste...but you need to drink some whiskey with me to learn a thing or two about it what you mentioned is a very small portion of good whiskey...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Hey you're a brilliant guy, smart with weapons and great taste...but you need to drink some whiskey with me to learn a thing or two about it what you mentioned is a very small portion of good whiskey...
                Don't you start making me like you motherfucker!

Comment

Don't you start making me like you motherfucker!
                  Shut up cunt. That help? Lol

Comment

Sort of but I like to say cunt.

Comment

Sort of but I like to say cunt.
                      Well if you're a whiskey man I made a new friend. Truth is...no matter how cheap, there's not a whiskey I won't drink. Probably has to do with growing up poor. Or more to do with loving the buzz while tasting something fine

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                        In my defense, I was trolling the OP.
                        Originally posted by lincolnboy
                        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                          This. I've never even had a taste of it for this reason.

Why the question B? Looking for a gift? What price range?

Or did someone give it to you?
                          Twas a gift. Maybe I'm easy to please, but JD has never done me wrong and they swear'd by this.

The crux is givin an alky a drink...FUUUUUUUU

Comment

I'd piss Rebel Yell if I could, you hear that happy slappy? /The Kid

Comment

In my defense, I was trolling the OP.
                              Lol good. There's plenty of fine stuff out there you only get From experience. Luckily I work with some experienced guys that have brought me along. You will never taste all of the good stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X