• $50 CHL class at Great Southwest Gun 9/15

Just passing this info along for Nick.

Event date: 09-15-2012 8:00 am
    Event End Date: 09-15-2012 6:00 pm
    Available place 13
    Cut off date 09-14-2012
    Individual Price $49.00
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Noice!
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Shit I wonder if I can take it even though I can't submit my paperwork yet. Damn damn damn damn!

Comment

That include range and fingerprints and stuff? I need mine renewed.
        Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
          That include range and fingerprints and stuff? I need mine renewed.
          Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
          I would assume that you provide the gun and ammo unless you want to rent. Range is covered in the price. Fingerprints have to be done separately at an L1 Solutions location.
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

You have to pay a $20 range fee when you go though, so still ends up being comparable to other classes around here. I went there for my renewal, pretty decent, just a renewal.
            Last edited by Pooter; 09-12-2012, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I would assume that you provide the gun and ammo unless you want to rent. Range is covered in the price. Fingerprints have to be done separately at an L1 Solutions location.
              Originally posted by Pooter View Post
              You have to pay a $20 range fee when you go though, so still ends up being comparable to other classes around here. I went there for my renewal, pretty decent, just a renewal.
              So, which is it? I need to renew, but don't think it's worth it if I have to pay $20 on top of the $60 class fee...nevermind driving from McKinney, but that's not that big a deal.
              كافر

Originally posted by sc281
              Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
              Originally posted by Trick Pony
              ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOCBB View Post
                So, which is it? I need to renew, but don't think it's worth it if I have to pay $20 on top of the $60 class fee...nevermind driving from McKinney, but that's not that big a deal.
                Tel: 972-641-2335

Texas CHL Renewal

CHL Renewal covers:
                • Class Review
                • Range Qualification
                This is a 4 hour class that includes 3 hours of classroom instruction and one hour of range qualification time. A handgun, 50 rounds of ammunition, and ear/eye protection is required. The cost for this class is $60 per person.

Comment

The cost of the class is $49, but to use the range for the shooting portion of your class, you have to pay the additional $20(unless members get some sort of break?). The class is independant of GSWGs, its ran by a seperate instructor that uses their facilities. You bring your own Gun/Ammo, they do have a few pairs of eye/ear protection, but I brought my own also. I just took my renewal there 2 months ago.

Comment

Directly from their facebook page, YES, it includes the range fee in the $50.

Comment

Nice! That sucks, guess I just got fucked out of $20 for nothing when I did mine. Good thing its once every 5 years...

Comment

I just did my renewal at Great Southwest Gun this morning with Daniel Harmon and I have updated info for the range fee.

IF you register for the class at dallasconcealedcarry.com you have to pay for the range fee on the day of the class.

IF you register for the class at greatsouthwestgun.com, the range fee is included.
                        كافر

Originally posted by sc281
                        Always better to be an Uncle than a Father. All the fun stuff and none of the expensive stuff.
                        Originally posted by Trick Pony
                        ...from what I've seen on here bcoop knows his shit when it comes to smoking meat.

Comment

I just did my renewal at Great Southwest Gun this morning with Daniel Harmon and I have updated info for the range fee.

IF you register for the class at dallasconcealedcarry.com you have to pay for the range fee on the day of the class.

IF you register for the class at greatsouthwestgun.com, the range fee is included.
                          In other words, dallasconcealedcarry.com charges $20 to handle the sale. That blows.

Comment

Man I need to hurry up and get my paperwork straightened out. That's a good deal and I'd rather give my business to Great SW Guns.

Comment

Working...
                            X