Cigar guys in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cigar guys in here!

Getting married in a few months and want to provide some cigars for my wedding party, my dad, and my new father in law.

I've smoked a few before usually new years and they were giving to me. We all have smoked a coupe but none of us smoke anything regularly.

Can anyone recommend what i should look for in picking out a cigar for everyone that will be enjoyable but not too much?
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

I suggest an exploding cigar for one of the groomsmen, maybe father-in-law. That way there is no doubt in your brides mind that she made the right choice.

Comment

Black and milds. You're welcome.

Comment

I'm sure Don will be in here shortly.

It seems, IMO that cigars are like beer, some are dark and heavy, while others are lighter. Preferences are about the same as well, some have a favorite, some dont care for any of them, etc.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Drew Estate Java.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.8mont View Post
            Drew Estate Java.
            Probably not a bad choice. Even people that don't smoke often will like those. People that don't smoke at all or very rarely will like acid kubas.
            2012 GT500

Comment

Macanudo is a very good mild dominican cigar. Anything in the cafe line would be good. I smoke crystal cafe which would be a good choice for a gift like situation since each cigar comes in a clear glass tube. I believe it is about 5.5" long and a 50 ring.
              2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
              2011 Harley Davidson F150
              2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                Probably not a bad choice. Even people that don't smoke often will like those. People that don't smoke at all or very rarely will like acid kubas.
                This is true, I like pretty much anything produced by Drew Estate. I have not smoked a Acid I didn't like. Rocky Patel the edge-Battalion is a good cigar also, but it will take over a hour to finish it.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.8mont View Post
                  This is true, I like pretty much anything produced by Drew Estate. I have not smoked a Acid I didn't like. Rocky Patel the edge-Battalion is a good cigar also, but it will take over a hour to finish it.
                  Drew Estate makes some good stuff. I like their Liga Privada line and the Cuenca Y Blanco. Here's me and Marvin Samel, co-owner of Drew Estate

Litto Gomez, owner of La Flor Dominicana

Obligatory Dr. Dave with a fat black stick in his paws
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Buy a Perdomo Fresco

Edit that shit Don
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      Buy a Perdomo Fresco

Edit that shit Don
                      Yikes, I didn't enjoy the fresco I had at all.
                      2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                        Buy a Perdomo Fresco

Edit that shit Don
                        Don't have to. Hi Phil!
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

LoL...I guess I was drunk. Dont remember that pic.

As far as cigar recs for non cigar smokers...(Don may have a negative comment about this)...Maker's Mark. Awesome cigar considering it is infused.

Comment

I had a Padron 64 last week. It was supposed to be robust, paired with scotch. It wasn't overwhelming, nice flavor. Figure I'll give an Acid a run this week.

Comment

Other good cigars for non cigar smokers are Ashton Classic or Oliva G Series.
                              But, I would do like Don did with me...give them a really good cigar to start off and they will be hooked. A Padron 26 or Montecrosto No. 2. Be warned, the latter will get you high as fuck.

Comment

Working...
                              X