Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Cigar guys in here! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cigar guys in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
    I had the cold infused recommended, as well as Kuba.

Don brought me one a few years ago, I believe it was a Monte Cristo #2, that thing had me flying. Good stuff.
    That was a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2, and yes that cigar will fuck you up. Very much so a full-bodied smoke.

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I've heard you should start with a good one as well.

How good is this montecristo #2?

The reception is inside /outside so in sure we'll be around a table bs'ing a bit.
    If you buy them by the box they're not all that expensive, but then you run into a storage issue with the unsmoked ones.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike69 View Post
      I smoked a CAO America couple weeks back & really enjoyed it.
      This is a good smoke but hard to find.
      01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Another for Acid. I like there cigars.
        2007 Silverado CC
        1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
          This is a good smoke but hard to find.
          Get free shipping off your entire order when you purchase select CAO boxes from this page!God Bless America!CI and CAO, two rock-ribbed American companies put on this planet to bring you the best premium cigars at the best prices you can imagine. And what better way to tribute the best damn country in the world, than with a tasty and satisfying super-premium? Presenting one of our favorite cigars from this amazing brand, CAO America. America is part of the now famous World series from CAO. This blend boldly showcases a four country long-filler mix of Dominican, Nicaraguan, Italian, and, you guessed it, American tobaccos. Expect a rich, chewy profile, loaded with cream and oaky nuances. The finish is short and sweet, but don’t be fooled — CAO America is a robust, medium to full-bodied beast.CAO America cigars received an impressive 92-rating, noting: “A two-toned cigar rolled barber pole style in a light and dark wrapper… sweet and savory flavors come together in the form of roasted meat, sweet cedar, and chocolate.”
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          dont downshift!!

Comment

Thanks Don!
            01 red GT - 745whp/780wtq Whippled 4V and built 4R75W

Comment

Originally posted by Fastlane View Post
              Thanks Don!
              No problem. I was curious if they had any, since the America line is being disco'd... looks like they do, for now.
              dont downshift!!

Comment

I keep a few Esplendidos in the war chest.
                Jay Johnson
                Car hauler for hire

Comment

Originally posted by jayjohnson600 View Post
                  I keep a few Esplendidos in the war chest.
                  That's a fine Churchill right there.

I don't particularly like the bigger smokes, but lately the church and double corona have been growing on me. I have a dozen ISOM Punch double coronas from a 2007 box and at least half a dozen from a 2000 box. Fantastic cigars and a ton of fun to smoke back-to-back to see what 7+ years of age difference can do.
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    That was a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2, and yes that cigar will fuck you up. Very much so a full-bodied smoke.

If you buy them by the box they're not all that expensive, but then you run into a storage issue with the unsmoked ones.
                    Knew there was a #2 in there. That thing knocked my dick in the dirt hard.

Comment

...2 in...dick...hard.
                      Damn bro...sucks for your wife.

Comment

Knew there was a #2 in there. That thing knocked my dick in the dirt hard.
                        Quality Habanos will do that
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

more to the answer of why to smoke cigars: it is very relaxing and forces you to stop all the running around doing this and that, when I'm smoking a cigar the maximum other acitivities I'm doing is drinking or playing golf..period...(it will also help slow down your drinking). The best smoke is just sitting down doing nothing, it allows you to actually engage in the world and not just pass through it

Comment

you should try some good cannabis...
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              you should try some good cannabis...
                              what's that???

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                                what's that???
                                weed.
                                Originally posted by davbrucas
                                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                                X