2014 Dove Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Dove Season

Dove season is right around the corner who's getting ready? Who's got the best deal on shot shells?

I was hoping to have a new shotgun for this season but that won't happen in time. Partially because of the budget but the rest is because I don't know what I want. In the mean time I'm replacing all the springs on my old 1100, so we'll see how it functions after some new parts.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

It can't get here fast enough.
    "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Anybody need some Mojo Doves?
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        Anybody need some Mojo Doves?
        Price?

Comment

I cant wait. Nice little warm up for duck season. Been shooting clays here and there at Alpine.

Comment

Just got my stamp today.

The thing that sucks is i can only have something like 15-30 birds in my freezer. I forget always have to look.

With a vacume sealer i wish i could keep more. I go into deer hunting the 15th. So i have a limited time to stock up. Its hit or miss in kansas as well soon as a cold snap hits they are gone. Sometimes you get to limit out. Other times its a couple birds a day.

Comment

No different here in Texas. Unless it changes this year you can only have twice the legal limit on hand at your residence.
              "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                Just got my stamp today.

The thing that sucks is i can only have something like 15-30 birds in my freezer. I forget always have to look.

With a vacume sealer i wish i could keep more. I go into deer hunting the 15th. So i have a limited time to stock up. Its hit or miss in kansas as well soon as a cold snap hits they are gone. Sometimes you get to limit out. Other times its a couple birds a day.
                Stamp? Is that like your hunting license?
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

We have a hip stamp.

Stands for habitat improvment program i think for migratory birds. Mandatory but its only a buck. Its got dumb dates as well june to june or some crap. Vs jan to jan.

Comment

We have a hip stamp.

Stands for habitat improvment program i think for migratory birds. Mandatory but its only a buck. Its got dumb dates as well june to june or some crap. Vs jan to jan.

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                      No different here in Texas. Unless it changes this year you can only have twice the legal limit on hand at your residence.
                      Its 3 times the daily bag limit for possession.

Comment

I can't wait for it to get here. My father is starting to get along in years and we haven't had and good dove hunting in awhile. So this year I got us on a dove lease so we could shoot some birds and spend some time together.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                          Its 3 times the daily bag limit for possession.
                          It's different for each zone. Check your annual.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

just eat them each evening.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I can't wait. Me and a buddy will be up north between Pilot Point and Celina again. The kiddo's love going out there. My daughter (10) is actually up for trying to shoot a shotgun although I don't think I'll be buying a 410 this year.

Yale, what's the deal on the mojo's? I was planning on buying one this weekend after being told they were on sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X