Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know where A1 upper receivers are sold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know where A1 upper receivers are sold?

I'm looking for one in black anodized, needs to be an assembled upper receiver.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Which series? Nodak Spud sells a few different A1 uppers.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I just need the receiver.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I have been waiting on Nodak Spud for my 603 lower in grey for about 8 months now. They make the true retro models.

Comment

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
          I have been waiting on Nodak Spud for my 603 lower in grey for about 8 months now. They make the true retro models.
          Yes, I built one of those several years ago.

Really fun gun to shoot.

I'm just looking for an A1 upper receiver in black.

Comment

http://www.slickguns.com/product/dpm...-receiver-6999 its not complete but a pretty good deal.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
            X