Kydex help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    There has got to be a hillbilly near you making custom kydex holsters. Check Facebook.
    Lol. I did find three hillbillies willing to make a park for me.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
      Lol. I did find three hillbillies willing to hold the cow still while I fuck it.
      That's gross, dude.
      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
        That's gross, dude.
        Lol

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          the clip itself?
          This.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

So you are wanting to replace an unreliable holster with the same unreliable holster?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              So you are wanting to replace an unreliable holster with the same unreliable holster?
              The holster has been very reliable. What I had not mentioned was how it actually broke, Long story short involved horse play at work. I was running when The belt clip and the belt loop on my pants got caught on A bag rack and rip them right off. Damn thing almost pulled my pants right off too lol. I don't expect any holster in the world to stand up to something like that. Especially an IWB. So basically I broke it.

I've had a king tuk that didn't really work for me. Same with a super tuck.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I missed the pictures from yesterday. As you've discovered that design has a flaw

The easiest fixs would be redo the entire outer clam shell or to add a new clip, reform the outer portion of the clam shell (for the gun to clear the rivets), and use rivets/eyelets to attach the new clip.

But if your going to go that far why not do your own holster.
                How to Make a Kydex Holster for a Gun DIY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hYtSZzEs8 This is a video of How-To make a Kydex holster for your gun. For more details go to my YouTube channel  SlavicFMJ, I have a video of me making it.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1hY…

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                  I missed the pictures from yesterday. As you've discovered that design has a flaw

The easiest fixs would be redo the entire outer clam shell or to add a new clip, reform the outer portion of the clam shell (for the gun to clear the rivets), and use rivets/eyelets to attach the new clip.

But if your going to go that far why not do your own holster.
                  http://www.instructables.com/id/How-...for-a-gun-DIY/
                  Thanks for the link. It's got me thinking... If I can't find what I like, I'm just going to make it! I've orderd several sheets of Kydex. To experiment with. It's going to be trial and Era at first. But once I have created a few Prototypes I will post up the results. And gather as much feedback as possible from everyone.

🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Holsters are a dime a dozen dude. I've got a Foxx iwb for my m&p that is a lot like what you had and it is like $30. Just pick up something new.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                      Thanks for the link. It's got me thinking... If I can't find what I like, I'm just going to make it! I've orderd several sheets of Kydex. To experiment with. It's going to be trial and Era at first. But once I have created a few Prototypes I will post up the results. And gather as much feedback as possible from everyone.
                      Lol

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                      Holsters are a dime a dozen dude. I've got a Foxx iwb for my m&p that is a lot like what you had and it is like $30. Just pick up something new.
                      Pretty much that. There are so many places to get holsters I'd just go buy one. But that is also cause I really don't feel like taking the time to learn how to make one. I'd spend $60 to get a good holster.
                      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Working...
                      X