credit scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• credit scores

is there really a free yearly credit report given? and how accurate is Credit Karma?
    RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Free FICO credit report with credit cards like chase slate, discover, citi thank you, barclays, etc.

Credit karma good for account level detail, but score is inaccurate as it is not Fico.

Annualcreditreport.com for your yearly reports from all 3 bureaus. Don't pay for scores.

Myfico.com if you want accurate scores but dont want cc's that give them to you. You'll have to pay $11.99/ bureau I think

Comment

You can pull your experian FICO score and report for free on discover's website - you don't need a cc

Comment

Yep.. By law, actually (FCRA) but as mentioned, not scores..

Learn how, why, and when to order copies of your free annual credit report.

Comment

I'm white so....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Gives you your credit score not your report.

Comment

Everybody post your credit score. No lies.
              WH

Comment

sc281 nailed it

if you have a credit card of any sort, check their "benefits". I have 3 cards now that offer free credit scores: Discover, Citibank and Bank of America

Comment

used to be a 744 :-(

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

I normally only look at the gratis FICO scores offered now by credit card issuers as an indicator in lieu of requesting an annual credit report. I do request a report periodically though and I have always used the annualcreditreport.com site that sc281 mentioned.

Mine hangs around 800 currently.

Comment

so when i switched my electric service i apparently had a $100 balance back in sept from reliant. now i have a "bill collector" calling and mailing me. do i have to pay the bill collector or can i just send the payment to reliant? obv. not wanting something this trivial to hit the credit score.

sorry to derail thread....

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        so when i switched my electric service i apparently had a $100 balance back in sept from reliant. now i have a "bill collector" calling and mailing me. do i have to pay the bill collector or can i just send the payment to reliant? obv. not wanting something this trivial to hit the credit score.

sorry to derail thread....

god bless.
                        Personally I would contact Reliant and make arrangements with them directly, bypassing the bill collector altogether. I had a medical bill once years ago that was supposed to be handled by my employer, but wasn't and wound up in the hands of a collection agency. I simply called the provider and cleared it all up directly.

Comment

thanks fellas for all the responses and yea just got out of a chapter 13 bankruptcy so waiting for it to drop off and looking to buy a new home gotta get out of mesquitoville section 8 is running the shit to the ground
                          RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Free FICO credit report with credit cards like chase slate, discover, citi thank you, barclays, etc.

Credit karma good for account level detail, but score is inaccurate as it is not Fico.

Annualcreditreport.com for your yearly reports from all 3 bureaus. Don't pay for scores.

Myfico.com if you want accurate scores but dont want cc's that give them to you. You'll have to pay $11.99/ bureau I think
                            Cool. Barclay had it for free.
                            2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Now we're talking...
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X