wHAT DO YOU THINK FORD WILL DO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wHAT DO YOU THINK FORD WILL DO?

So the 2016 GT I just bought has a slight vibration around 75-80mph. I didn't notice it because I hadn't gone that fast much. I mean its not very bad at all. But I figured a rotation and balance would smooth it out. So I had one of our techs do it for me today. Turns out both right wheels are out of round.
    Now I have to wonder come Monday do you think the dealer will try to say I bent the wheels in the week I've had it?

certified?

Comment

Odds are you'll get a rash of bullshit. I had a vibration on the Camaro when it was still under warranty and a TSB stating to replace the driveshaft with their 1LE aluminum and even after I gave them the TSB number they still tried to deny it. Took over an hour before they gave up and then told me how lucky I was to get it and they only did it because it was an SS.
      Whatever you do, be nice. Be persistent, but don't be an asshole or show frustration.

Comment

Well?

Comment

Buyer beware, want new buy new

Comment

Dropping the car off tomorrow they are going to have the wheels fixed. I'm happy.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

aka. add adhesive wheel weights!!

glad they are fixing it bro.

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  aka. add adhesive wheel weights!!

glad they are fixing it bro.

god bless.
                  HA. Ya me too. If they didn't fix it I was going to be quite disappointed.
                  I love these wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                    HA. Ya me too. If they didn't fix it I was going to be quite disappointed.
                    I love these wheels.
                    These are my favorite wheels, the 20 inch Foundry wheels. I have been trying to score a set for my 5.0 for over a year. I just can't seem to buy any, anywhere. I had a set for $1100.xx with tires, I should have pulled the trigger, but I didn't, because I am the suXXor...
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      These are my favorite wheels, the 20 inch Foundry wheels. I have been trying to score a set for my 5.0 for over a year. I just can't seem to buy any, anywhere. I had a set for $1100.xx with tires, I should have pulled the trigger, but I didn't, because I am the suXXor...

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        Yeah, I saw those, that guys out if his fucking mind. I was going to get take offs with tires for $1100.00. I also saw a set of BOSS wheels in brushed silver with charcoal inserts, brand new, staggered for $690.00 in Ford boxes, I would buy those before I gave that clown $11Hundo for just wheels.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I thought about picking up a set for my wife's car until I saw the price.

Comment

I need to find two of these, just wider.. anyone know of wider replicas?

Comment

I saw those exact wheels for my new 18

He wanta stupid money

Comment

Working...
                              X