Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Rayburm Tollway The Colony/ Lewisville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Rayburm Tollway The Colony/ Lewisville?

Is there dead bodies strewn across the whole thing? What a clusterfuck.... took me an hour from TC to Carrollton. Anybody see something?
    Last edited by Shaggin Wagon; 02-09-2018, 09:08 AM.

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
    Is there dead bodies strewn across the whole thing? What a clusterfuck.... took me an hour from TC to Carrollton. Anybody see something?
    isnt that the normal on 121 these days? when we bought our house out here i remember 121 being totally different..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

18 wheeler crash with hazmat spill of some sort.

Comment

Shit, Monday was the same thing on I-35. took me 3 hours to get from Denton to Lewisville. Then last night there where 3 wrecks on the way back home.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
          isnt that the normal on 121 these days? when we bought our house out here i remember 121 being totally different..
          [old man voice] Back in my day, 121 was two lane blacktop...mehhhh..[old man voice]

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
          18 wheeler crash with hazmat spill of some sort.
          That would make sense, they should charge them for our lost time and lost productivity. My phone told me a 1 1/2 hour delay. I can't imagine how many people were late to work today because of it.

Comment

tanker flipped over at marchant/huffiness. helicopter must have hovered for 3hrs this morning......

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
              [old man voice] Back in my day, 121 was two lane blacktop...mehhhh..[old man voice]

That would make sense, they should charge them for our lost time and lost productivity. My phone told me a 1 1/2 hour delay. I can't imagine how many people were late to work today because of it.
              Who is they and who is them?

[old man voice] Back in my day 1-20 from FTW to Dallas was wide open spaces where you could easily do 80+ mph. [old man voice]

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Who is they and who is them?

[old man voice] Back in my day 1-20 from FTW to Dallas was wide open spaces where you could easily do 80+ mph. [old man voice]
                It was more of a rhetorical statement, I didn't make a PowerPoint presentation to try and figure it out.

Comment

No actually there could be a legit case to be made for charging the guilty party's insurance carrier for lost time compensation. In today's sue-happy society I would be surprised if it hasn't already been tried.

Comment

I was lucky, I heard the traffic report on The Ticket this morning right before I got to 121 from 423 so I took business 121 around it. Still took longer but maybe only another 15 minutes or so.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

No actually there could be a legit case to be made for charging the guilty party's insurance carrier for lost time compensation. In today's sue-happy society I would be surprised if it hasn't already been tried.
                      Actually you're right, I could see the state monopolizing on this. I would think the state would go file against the responsible party of the wreck or spill and then have their insurance pay them and they get to pocket more money! If the state didn't take it, maybe the money could be used for the transportation system. I actually could see Ntta doing this now that I think of it.

Comment

If it went directly to the departmental budgets of the first responders, and not the general fund of whatever municipality they are from, I'd be all for it. I know our municipal Fire Department personnel already do an outstanding job on spill response and don't think they could ever be too well-equipped.

Comment

If it went directly to the departmental budgets of the first responders, and not the general fund of whatever municipality they are from, I'd be all for it. I know our municipal Fire Department personnel already do an outstanding job on spill response and don't think they could ever be too well-equipped.
                          I would agree with that...of course if insurance had to pay for that, all our rates would go up and we'd end up paying for it...so we pay no matter what, in time or money.

Comment

People still drive to work?!
                            When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I have a jet-pack, F traffic.

Comment

Working...
                              X