Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    Blacks owe the jews a lot of money....
    Did you figure that one out on your own?
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Around 50% of the white population in North America were indentured servants up until the revolutionary war. It's a form of slavery.
      Who in the fuck told you that? You do know that 60% of all statistics are made up on the spot don't you?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yeah. Most Seattle people are loons.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
          Did you figure that one out on your own?
          No, I found it all those history books where you are mentioned.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

60% of the time, it works every time
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Proud I'm white. You wont get any free shit here.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
                Around 50% of the white population in North America were indentured servants up until the revolutionary war. It's a form of slavery.
                2 years ago over the winter I researched our family history and found this was how my family got over here from England.
                No white guilt here.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Numerous white people beset with self-loathing have already offered a number of goods and services, including the free use of a car, house cleaning, massages, “catharsis,” and straight-up cold hard cash.
                  Black people have also posted messages on the site with requests for free laptops, a Kindle EBook Reader and recording studio access.
                  Brainwashed white folks indulging this lunacy and brainwashed black folks asking for and expecting/receiving free handouts.

Sounds lovely.

Comment

Hey, if any of y'all have some extra white privilege laying around, I could use some. I hear it's good stuff.
                    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                    X