Holley Terminator X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holley Terminator X

Anyone using it yet, specifically the 550-937F for the foxbody? I'm just about done installing one on my 92 and I'm impressed so far. Getting rid of all those old harnesses was a fantastic feeling.

A few pictures https://imgur.com/gallery/h16NXHV
    Last edited by Samhain; 11-20-2020, 12:05 PM.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Nice. I haven't found too many people using it myself. I have an 89 F250 with a 351W that needs an engine refresh and the wiring is crappy. I am trying to decide if I want to go with the Holley or just carb the thing.
    92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by bobs94formula View Post
      Nice. I haven't found too many people using it myself. I have an 89 F250 with a 351W that needs an engine refresh and the wiring is crappy. I am trying to decide if I want to go with the Holley or just carb the thing.
      That’s a horribly weird decision to make, IMO, I’d be going Holley.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I have the Dominator and HP setups on two different cars. The Terminator X seems like a great deal. If I had to do it all over again I would have used Term X on the car with the HP setup.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I did the initial start up yesterday and it went well. I still need to sync the timing and button up the interior. I’ll add pictures tonight.

Low Dollar MOTORSPORTS is where to buy sensors for a decent price FYI.

Comment

Had to pause this thread, complements of Godzilla.

Comment

So this keeps the tfi?

Speed density?

I need to figure out what I want to do with my 93 cobra. It runs well, but I'm wanting to remove the old paxton and install my s trim on it. That'll mean 42# injectors.

I've got a pms, but I've never had a easy time with it. Can't get could driveability with the 50# injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                So this keeps the tfi?

Speed density?

I need to figure out what I want to do with my 93 cobra. It runs well, but I'm wanting to remove the old paxton and install my s trim on it. That'll mean 42# injectors.

I've got a pms, but I've never had a easy time with it. Can't get could driveability with the 50# injectors.
                The fox kit has a harness adapter that does let you keep TFI and adds IAC pwm hardwired to an ECU output. It is speed density.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                  So this keeps the tfi?

Speed density?

If you do the terminator X you can keep the TFI which is generally good up to about 7,000 rpm. The HP and Dominator box can run any ignition from TFI all the way to crank/cam triggered coil on plug.

If you ditch the 42s go straight to the 80 lbers that Ford Motorsport sells, they are the newer style injectors and can be turned way down with really precise control.

I have my car with the dominator box starting and idling pretty well with no IAC at all.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    If you do the terminator X you can keep the TFI which is generally good up to about 7,000 rpm. The HP and Dominator box can run any ignition from TFI all the way to crank/cam triggered coil on plug.

If you ditch the 42s go straight to the 80 lbers that Ford Motorsport sells, they are the newer style injectors and can be turned way down with really precise control.

I have my car with the dominator box starting and idling pretty well with no IAC at all.
                    Hell yeah, thanks for the advice. I've got a set of everything from 30-50, but I know the modern injectors are far superior. I'll sell them to someone else.

I'll tell you this, I've been into diesels for awhile, and it is now easy to spend $4-5k on a set of injectors.

Comment

Working...
                    X