No announcement yet.

Biden Anti 2nd amendment promises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We should found the Firearms Printing Affiliation. The FPA. Just in case those others fail.

Files available for download. Load them into your CNC machine.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
      Do you really think people NEED ammo that can't get it? I mean like NEED it to live, not to hunt birds for fun on the weekend.

There are three options with anything high priced. You can 1) Pay the price and STFU; 2) You can pay the price and do nothing but bitch about the sand in your vagina because you had to pay $100 for a box of 50 rounds that used to cost $10; or 3) You can not pay the price and move along until no one buys it and it comes back down. It's that simple.
      Are there that many people hurting to spend more cash on ammo? Some, probably more then have are out spending lots of money on drinking, weekend toys and new guns. So whats a bit more spending on ammo. I dont know how many people at my work have so many firearms and now place to store them. That much firepower, you hope the fight comes to you. Otherwise how do you carry all the power to the fight. Atleast minimum wage went up, so we can afford more ammo now

Comment

• Ammo is a human right

Comment

Working...
        X