No announcement yet.

Honest question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would take the last 4 years over anything in the last 50 years .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      i would take the last 4 years over anything in the last 50 years .
      God knows

Comment

Fall of the Cabal

YouTube has deleted almost every version of Fall of the Cabal out there so I am giving you the full 10 parts all in one video. Use this link from Bitchute. Please enjoy. And please spread this around because CLEARLY they do not want this information getting out. Trending: Here Are The 35 RINO Republicans...

Comment

It's not just friends, it's family as well. My Dad and step-mom are left-leaning moderate nevertrumpers, who I know to be intelligent, though they definitely do interpret the news and information they see and read differently than I do. I also work with people who are by most markers successful in life, and also whom I would consider highly intelligent, and they too have differing opinions from one another, from both sides of the aisle.

That said, I don't think there is a fix for this, as there is nothing "wrong" in the world imo. This isn't a product of today's world, we have always had these differing ideals, what is different today is that we now have social media to make all of these different points of view more accessible.

The one thing that I would say does need to change, and maybe this is the fix so to speak, is that opinion needs to be removed from news reporting, or at minimum it shouldn't be allowed to be shared as fact. I do think that would go a long way to bringing at least certain segments of the population together, though even if all news immediately became Tom Brokaw/Dan Rather style reporting, we are still left with smart groups of people that will interpret the same factual new very differently. The us versus them mentality precedes social media, and even newspapers for that matter. The Civil War wasn't all that long ago in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

the ass raping we are facing from inflation will wake up a lot of them but the ones i know will be unaffected by it . we are preparing now for what is to come. stockpiling diesel fuel . comfortable at 400 gals . just bought another freezer to put beef/venison in .
            the minute interest rates begin to rise all hell will break loose . i know a lot of ballers who will suffer tremendously because of their lifestyle . been through this before and it aint pretty . i barely held on during the last one .

Comment

the ass raping we are facing from inflation will wake up a lot of them but the ones i know will be unaffected by it . we are preparing now for what is to come. stockpiling diesel fuel . comfortable at 400 gals . just bought another freezer to put beef/venison in .
              the minute interest rates begin to rise all hell will break loose . i know a lot of ballers who will suffer tremendously because of their lifestyle . been through this before and it aint pretty . i barely held on during the last one .
              What has been keeping inflation in check?

Comment

interest rates and fuel cost for the most part .

Comment

what really pisses me off is a few of the car/paint sites i am a member of loose their minds if you mention politics , much less trump . one of my favorite paint users forums has a few snowflakes that meltdown . have had to just leave the site . use the ignore function ? oh hell no they are typical liberals wanting to control what is talked about.

It's gotten really bad. Really bad. There are few places you can talk about anything remotely related to politics anymore. I know what you're thinking

"Well yeah they've probably banned you from every site under the sun, the way you talk about politics"

But that's only here. Everywhere else, I sanitize the hell out of my posts because the libfags will just explode. Frequently it's the soyboys, but usually it's the women. Women and truth mix like oil and water. They just can't take it, it's like acid in their eyes. So they immediately complain to the mods that you're one of the usual labels they give out. And get you banned or get the post deleted.

They do not want to talk about it anymore. Because they've lost. You've seen what the New York Times says about it: "Don't argue, and please oh please stay in our echo chamber or you may be indoctrinated!" - That means they can't win any debate, so they're trying to get their drones to stay on the approved websites. Apparently some of them wander off sometimes, to sites that ignore their pleas for censorship.

So the only thing left is to silence it all, but they can't do that either. The dam has too many leaks.

I view their censorship task as impossible. It might work, if their opposition was small. But it's half the country, probably more. Never going to work. They'll just build around you, which is what they're doing.
                  WH

Comment

This all started with the Daily Show. I say that because that is when news suddenly had to become entertainment and by extension, offer an opinion about the facts. That show changed the establishment media forever insofar as they figured out that they no longer need to hide their bias which has been in place for decades. Once the bias was framed as entertainment, the bias was completely acceptable to a huge portion of the population.

The result of pulling the mask off has been unbridled and unapologetic propaganda. The reason why the establishment media cries so loud about censorship of social media is that they hate the idea of not being in full control of the narrative that they work so carefully to craft. All of the Youtubers, Instagramers and Facebookers are offering uncomfortable facts and the interpretation thereof. That interpretation often runs counter to what the media is putting in place because it generally relies on facts (at least to some degree) rather than blatant lies. Social media also lets people point out the hypocrisy of the left and the lack of common sense in their reasoning. It is an ongoing open forum of dissent against what the media has spent countless hours doing.

You now have a media and tens of millions of voters openly in favor of censorship of any viewpoint that doesn't agree with their PC view of the world. The demonizing of anyone who doesn't agree with them is a dress rehearsal for more direct action later. That is why they continually promote the preposterous notion of an "insurrection" and "white supremacy/nationalism". They are doing their best to dehumanize anyone who doesn't agree with them. Beyond this stage will be a call to physical action against those people who do not agree with them. You already saw this last year in the "protests". The media did nothing but white wash for the movement. Wait until the politicians figure out that they can call for violence and the media will not report on it. They will eventually. Make no mistake, when that violence happens, there will be more of a double standard than there was last year. Each time these people push the envelope and they get away with it. They will become bolder as time passes and the sheep who have fallen under their spell will fall in line. In Communist China you can't criticize the government on social media. People here think that is because the government is watching and waiting but that isn't true. Roughly 40% of the population completely believes in the Communist party and will turn you in.

We all know how this ends because this is nothing more than history repeating itself. Read about the Khmer Rouge takeover of Cambodia or the Chinese cultural revolution if you want more details.
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

This is one of my legitimate worries.

Comment

i remember fuel rationing , mortgage rates at 16% , no jobs worth a damn. i saw a lot of folks loose their homes because of the adjustable rates. food went sky high . then fucking clinton and his love affair with china .
                        interest rates and fuel cost can drive this country into the ditch quick . prime at 5% will cripple us . i'll fair better this time because i learned the hard way during the 70/80's bullshit . tighten up now cause it's gonna be a tough 2 years . hopefully trump can push the rinos out and retake both houses with 60+ in the senate to neuter biden .
                        went to town yesterday , diesel already 2.79 . expected 3+ before end of the month .

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          The reason why the establishment media cries so loud about censorship of social media is that they hate the idea of not being in full control of the narrative that they work so carefully to craft. ... It is an ongoing open forum of dissent against what the media has spent countless hours doing.

Make no mistake, when that violence happens, there will be more of a double standard than there was last year. Each time these people push the envelope and they get away with it.

Even with biden getting "elected", it looks to me like they're fighting an uphill battle. They had to get him elected, as we all know he didn't actually win. You can see the public opinion of him and his ilk by the attendance at his rallies. What little public appearance he dared to have, anyway. What the country really thinks and wants is clearly demonstrated by the contrast between this, and the trump rallies. This overly vocal gaggle of retarded marxists isn't going to get what they want. Not in the long run.

You might look at this as a war of technologies, and we're winning. The more they force people off their platforms (youtube/facebook/twitter) the more the anti censorship platforms grow. After all, why not. Why not just take your business (which is content creation) somewhere else, if those blithering idiots don't want it. The fans will follow you over there, for the most part. Sure you'll lose some, but it damn sure isn't enough to drive the creators out of business. They'll take a pay cut, and just keep doing what they've always done. Which is growing.

And they're creating red pill maga anti wokeness. Long term, it looks like the old guard just can't win. Short term, it looks like they're going to cause us some pain during their deaths.
                          WH

Comment

I'm guessing that most of us suspected this kinda stuff all along, but with confirmation, it becomes horrific. If they want you, you're toast..

Comment

It wont get better, it will only get worse until a serious economic crisis hits, where all the social programs begin to fail and the figures start to point.

Good times create soft men, soft men create hard times, hard times create hard men, hard men create good times etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                In Communist China you can't criticize the government on social media. People here think that is because the government is watching and waiting but that isn't true. Roughly 40% of the population completely believes in the Communist party and will turn you in.
                                too bad Carano didn't go with this comparison instead of the Nazis.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X