Is it just me or.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me or.......

I swear in the last year or so I have seen a huge increase in people who think it is acceptable to drive around with their brights on or substitute their brights for one of their regular headlamps being burned out. Its always been around but usually its on accident and a quick flash and they will turn them off. My commute to work has me on the road in the early AM and PM at times and it never fails to see at least half a dozen people in a half hour drive with this going on.

Am I just a magnet for ass hole worthless drivers or is this just another example of us heading towards idiocracy?

One thing I notice, DFW is chock full of people that lift their truck, then don't adjust the headlights down, so even low beams look like high beams. My 2018 Camaro has bright as shit low beams, I get flashed quite often, but there's not a lot I can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
      One thing I notice, DFW is chock full of people that lift their truck, then don't adjust the headlights down, so even low beams look like high beams. My 2018 Camaro has bright as shit low beams, I get flashed quite often, but there's not a lot I can do about it.
      My 2018 has the dam auto high beam and I have to jump quick to turn them off when around others. Whats the deal with F250/F350 with their dual headlights?
      People just get a new bulb. They are what 30-40 bucks. I still do the old flip down my rear view mirror to reflect it back at them.

Comment

I like the people who drive around without any lights on. Too dumb to figure out how their god damn switch works.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I noticed in the last year people have learned to get completely in my way in the grocery store over and over and over and over!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

Yeah tons of idiots driving with their brights on. I'm getting ready to buy a 10,000 lumen flashlight to beam back at them.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

My f250 has the led headlights. I am stock height and I get flashed really often. I usually just flash my high beams back.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                My f250 has the led headlights. I am stock height and I get flashed really often. I usually just flash my high beams back.
                I have LED headlights on my RAM and I have a small level on it. Never been flashed. However do not drive all that often in the dark, but when I do I never get flashed.

Comment

My old 87 silverado has LED updates. They're pretty nasty on brights, all the street lights will turn off. I can't leave them on brights, maybe someone would wreck from being blinded. Didn't intend it that way, just how it worked out. (all good on dims though)

So if any of those huge bro dozers have ill conceived headlight adjustment, I'll blind em. LOL!
                  WH

Comment

I like the idiots that think a LED light bar on their bro-dozer is a substitute for focused headlights!

Comment

You guys are starting to sound like a bunch of grumpy old men

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        You guys are starting to sound like a bunch of grumpy old men

We’re probably starting to look that way too!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                          We’re probably starting to look that way too!
                          And soon it will be morning coffee dates instead of lunch dates.

Comment

Working...
                          X