No announcement yet.

Ammo prices are absolutely insane right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ammunition to go has a lot of .223 and .308 right now.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Well Damn! Went into Academy and they had Ammo!!! Bought 2 100 count Winchester Hyper Velocity 22 for 12 bucks a pack. 12 cents a round is better than most! Had a bunch of 308.
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        Ammunition to go has a lot of .223 and .308 right now.
        They have had a lot of inventory for a while now. At those prices they can choke on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          Can I just get some god damn .30-06 to kill some pigs? Is that too much to ask?

Anyone have some laying around?

The only stuff I can find in Houston is 125 gr "light recoil" rounds. Fuck that, I want these pigs to feel the full force.
          I tried to PM you, but that seems broken.

I have some misc boxes I'll never use. Let me check how many rounds and what weight.

I'm in Haslet.

Let me know and I'll dig out that box. It's near the bottom.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• been looking for a new deer rifle in 30.06 or 308 . really just want an older gun nothing fancy . i have plenty of scopes . really sad that the left has killed the gun market . few years ago a few hundred would buy one . ammo seems to be coming back on the common calibers .

Comment

• Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
              ammo seems to be coming back on the common calibers .
              Coming back with about a 150% markup on average. Going to have to be Jeff Bezos rich to be able to afford to shoot

Comment

• Ive got some green tip 556 I’d sell out in rockwall tx

Comment

• Originally posted by War Machine View Post
                  Ive got some green tip 556 I’d sell out in rockwall tx
                  I'll take it all at 10 cents/round
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Just got an email from SGA. They have some ammo in stock. Bought some 223.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
                      Just got an email from SGA. They have some ammo in stock. Bought some 223.
                      I saw that earlier as well. Fortunately I'm fairly good with ammo stock right now. But for those of you that are not, Ammo Seek and subscribing to some of these stores are your best bet unless you like playing hit and/or miss with the brick and mortar stores.

Comment

• I feel like you could wait and maybe get lucky checking non-stop at those sites, or you could log into Gunbroker and purchase from a buy it now dealer @ .90/rd. You're going to pay that pretty much anywhere right now anyhow.

Comment

• The price of killing Ninjas has gone way, way up...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            The price of killing Ninjas has gone way, way up...
                            Truth!!!

Comment

• Get ready for prices to go even higher on everything. Biden announcing executive action on firearms tomorrow.

Comment

• I have a case of 9mm and a case of 5.56 I'd be willing to sell FYI.
                                Originally posted by Marisa
                                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X