Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    I would have thrown them a knife and wouldn't have cared which one of them picked it up.
    Yeah is always seemed to me that choking someone like that must be pretty risky. You've got no free arms, the guy being choked has two. To grab a weapon with and proceed to use it on you freely. Could have grabbed a knife and perforated the guy's liver. It's what I'd have done, I've always got a knife. Just an old habit that won't die to carry it around. I know a lot of people like that, they mainly carry the knife for random work related stuff. I wouldn't dare try it on em. You'd get stabbed repeatedly.
    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Those people are probably not very good at math either.
      The source of the flyer wasn’t aware it seems that current political correctness requires that “White” must not be capitalized in print.

Comment

• I have yet to meet any normal everyday black folk who hate whites like this propaganda would have us believe. Sure there are racists among every group. But there is something that still annoys me. "People of color" means everyone except whites. White is a color if black is, bitches! People of color. That's a bullshit way of hiding your racism. Not really talking about for my friends because it's the p.c. way, but I am speaking about the grandiose folks who have taken it upon themselves to make these bullshit p.c. rules and who are self-appointed spokespeople for those who did not ask them to be so.

Comment

• Good boy. The more I hear about Bidens dogs, the more I like them.

Comment

• Seems appropriate for today.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
              I have yet to meet any normal everyday black folk who hate whites like this propaganda would have us believe. Sure there are racists among every group. But there is something that still annoys me. "People of color" means everyone except whites. White is a color if black is, bitches! People of color. That's a bullshit way of hiding your racism. Not really talking about for my friends because it's the p.c. way, but I am speaking about the grandiose folks who have taken it upon themselves to make these bullshit p.c. rules and who are self-appointed spokespeople for those who did not ask them to be so.
              I can't remember the last time I interacted with anyone who gave a shit what color someone else is.

Linguistically can anyone explain how "person of color" differs from "colored person" or better yet "colored people"?

When I hear someone use the bullshit term "person of color" I feel like I am in the 1930s. These idiots prance around saying it all day every day without giving it a thought. To me it illustrates that "woke" people actually are just the same old racists. Similar to the racists of the 1930s, they also believe their motives justify their bullshit.
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                I can't remember the last time I interacted with anyone who gave a shit what color someone else is.

Linguistically can anyone explain how "person of color" differs from "colored person" or better yet "colored people"?

When I hear someone use the bullshit term "person of color" I feel like I am in the 1930s. These idiots prance around saying it all day every day without giving it a thought. To me it illustrates that "woke" people actually are just the same old racists. Similar to the racists of the 1930s, they also believe their motives justify their bullshit.
                You said it better than me.

Comment

• But you have to understand - They're not the racists, you are!

Nevermind that they're obsessed with skin color and can't stop thinking about it and talking about it. That's not important.
                  WH

Comment

• This is interesting.

"The vaccine passport platform is the same platform as a social credit system." Make sure to watch this video! . Download the video: https://royalbookshop.com/file/MGQyMjVlYTIt

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      But you have to understand - They're not the racists, you are!

Nevermind that they're obsessed with skin color and can't stop thinking about it and talking about it. That's not important.
                      My favorite part is how it is almost always the middle-aged, flabby and uppity white bitches who talk the most about racism.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        The cartel would potentially have a whole new market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          My favorite part is how it is almost always the middle-aged, flabby and uppity white bitches who talk the most about racism.
                          My theory is that it's some kind of decadence. They haven't had hard enough lives. They need to go through more mean/bad shit. It'll give them some perspective and they won't have nearly as much to complain about. Least of all something that doesn't matter.

I'd like to fast all the fat off of them. It would be a great start, and would build a lot of much needed character. Buffalo bill style! ROFL

You'll be let out when you're slim. Not before!
                          WH

Comment

• A 2017 Johns Hopkins document details plans for Big Pharma global domination. "This document is the holy grail. The key to defeating the globalist." - Alex Jones

Here is a link to the SPARS Pandemic document. https://www.centerforhealthsecurity....-scenario.html

Comment

• According to the clowns, I'm fruitloops.

Comment

• Bill Gates and the vaccine.

Comment

Working...
                                X