Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post

Thanks for that, I had to put on the Audio-Technica's for that video.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      I saw Ghost open for Iron Maiden a few years ago at the AAC, they put on a pretty good show...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        Thanks for that, I had to put on the Audio-Technica's for that video.
        I have some badass Sennheisers that I use when traveling (in olden times, of course), and had to pull them out for that one.

Second half here:

Last edited by Strychnine; 04-01-2021, 01:55 PM.

Comment

• Kickass, man for some reason the first part was nice and loud but the second video the sound was lower, still jammed it tho...

I have the David Gilmore's solo 'Remember that Night' at Royal Albert Hall and its bad ass on my cans...
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Kickass, man for some reason the first part was nice and loud but the second video the sound was lower, still jammed it tho...

I have the David Gilmore's solo 'Remember that Night' at Royal Albert Hall and its bad ass on my cans...
            You jammin these on that Logitech speaker setup?

Comment

I really like some of his solo stuff that no one ever mentions

And not to derail with too much Pink Floyd, but I owe you a better link since the "Echoes" I posted above was in two parts. Below is the full 25 minutes, and the last time it was ever, or will ever, be played live (2006). After Richard Wright died Gilmour said, "It would be lovely to play Echoes here, but I wouldn't do that without Rick. There's something that's specifically so individual about the way that Rick and I play in that, that you can't get someone to learn it and do it just like that. That's not what music's about."
              Pink Floyd's - David Gilmour / Richard Wright - " ECHOES "The Final " Echoes " performance with Richard Wright David Gilmour says he won't play Pink Floyd'...
              Last edited by Strychnine; 04-03-2021, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                You jammin these on that Logitech speaker setup?
                Oh yeah, I still have it, haven't really been able to jam like I used to since the wife has been working from home. So I replaced my first GEN Beats (OTE) with a set of Audio-Technica (OTE) to help me keep jamming in my office and not disturbing her with my loud music.
                Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                I really like some of his solo stuff that no one ever mentions

And not to derail with too much Pink Floyd, but I owe you a better link since the "Echoes" I posted above was in two parts. Below is the full 25 minutes, and the last time it was ever, or will ever, be played live (2006). After Richard Wright died Gilmour said, "It would be lovely to play Echoes here, but I wouldn't do that without Rick. There's something that's specifically so individual about the way that Rick and I play in that, that you can't get someone to learn it and do it just like that. That's not what music's about."
                Oh yeah, I like all of Pink Floyds music and RW and DG's solo music as well. Keep posting vids guys!

Comment

• I always feel sad when I see someone with beats head phones. So much money for shit products.

Comment

• Fiddler Michael Cleveland. Born blind and 80% deaf, and generally considered one of the finest bluegrass violinists

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      Fiddler Michael Cleveland. Born blind and 80% deaf, and generally considered one of the finest bluegrass violinists

Thank you SO much for sharin that, it took me back to bein a kid when we'd be together with family and all teh aunts, uncles and my grandparents would bust out their instruments and start "pickin n grinnin".

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                        Thank you SO much for sharin that, it took me back to bein a kid when we'd be together with family and all teh aunts, uncles and my grandparents would bust out their instruments and start "pickin n grinnin".
                        sure thing

Comment

• RIP Shock G.

Comment

• Trent Reznor and his drummer just killing it!

Comment

• speaking of Gary Numan, i love this cover

Comment

• Gary Numan is underrated

Comment

Working...
                                X