2024 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Predictions

Just to pull this into a different thread, what do you see the political landscape looking like in 2024?

I predict a tough, dogged Presidency through 2024 for Joe, i dont think he will be able to "heal the nation" despite the entire media apparatus convincing us he is the next JFK. I think there is a 25% chance he will not make it through his full term without Kamala Harris taking the job, but the odds are low enough that its not inevitable.

I think somehow mail-in ballots will also be in play in 2024, either through new blue laws or another "crisis" requiring it happening. I think DNC leaders saw a golden ticket with the amount of votes they get from previously unengaged voters simply by mailing them ballots to fill out whenever they want, rather than go through the civic responsibility of going to a voting center.

A dream ticket would be Rand Paul/Nikki Haley but there is the spectre of Donald Trump running again in 2024 which is an interesting thought.

Trump is definitely going to try to run again in 24. I'm interested to see what kind of support he gets, both from voters and the party.

Comment

Like Blake said in another thread I would totally vote for Dan Crenshaw. Of course I would also vote for Trump as well. He got a lot done despite getting fired on and blocked from all sides for 4 years. And I love his agenda.

Comment

The only thing with Trump running in 2024 is his age and the fallout from 2020 elections weighing on him.

His ability as a dark horse might be diminished as i think a lot of conservative voices will feel its their time and not underestimate him. A lot of folks might still be angry at him for "blowing" the election.

I dont think Dan Crenshaw will run, at least not yet. I think he will wait to see how the next four years plays out before he makes his move.

I think Dan will be more of a Paul Ryan or a Trey Gowdy. Influential, but might ultimately burn out.

Comment

Am I the only one allergic to mailing stuff? I mean, the USPS sucks as is, I don't trust them to deliver the stuff being sent to me, nor would I want to use them to send anything important. Is most of the country still under the impression that their service is worth the price?
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

No Senate control means no getting his agenda for #46. He is basically a lame duck from the word go. Mitch should simply shut the government down and make it clear that not a damn thing will pass the Senate outside of normal appropriations. Watch for sweeping over reach via executive orders that will get smacked down by the courts and a few HUGE 2nd Amendment cases to go before the court.

Some well funded groups should get a few Interstate Commerce clause cases before the court while Thomas is still there. Changing how it is applied will shake the life out of every utopian fantasy that the left has ever thought of and will take away a staggering amount of power from the Feds.

Rush should have Trump be the permanent guest host on his show until the 2024 primarys begin.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post

Rush should have Trump be the permanent guest host on his show until the 2024 primarys begin.
              I like this. I also think if he hasn’t already he should heavily invest in OAN. That is my go to now. All the while Tucker, Laura, Jessie waters and maybe like 3 more should leave Fox for OAN.

Comment

Unless they overhaul and safeguard the election process, it will just be a repeat of what happened this election and a waste of time. If Biden starts down the trail of trying to disembowel our country, I hope we have a civil war and make these people pay with their blood.

Comment

^^^ Cheating only works in close elections. I'm pretty sure this is going to kick off something that will make the Tea Party Revolution look small.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Like Blake said in another thread I would totally vote for Dan Crenshaw. Of course I would also vote for Trump as well. He got a lot done despite getting fired on and blocked from all sides for 4 years. And I love his agenda.
                    I’d vote for Crenshaw. After seeing him on Joe Rogan, I couldn’t help but think how smart he is. IMO he should become Texas next Governor.

Comment

In 2024 I'm sure the idiot republicans will try and put another mitt romney clone out there. You know the type. Ones like rick perry. Weak and soft and willing to take orders from people with more money and personality. Someone who wouldn't dream of rocking the boat. He'll only get tough right around election time, and even then it won't be that tough.
                      WH

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                        I’d vote for Crenshaw. After seeing him on Joe Rogan, I couldn’t help but think how smart he is. IMO he should become Texas next Governor.
                        Crenshaw / Gabbard would get my vote every day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                          Crenshaw / Gabbard would get my vote every day of the week.
                          Crenshaw is an elitist that believes that mere civilians should not have access to the kind of weapons he has training for.

Comment

The Ds and Rs both field legitimate middle leaning candidates after 4 more years of DJT destroying the DC swamp.

Comment

At least it seems that the ridiculous "War on drugs" is coming to an end. Retarded from the first time it came out of the first evangelical's mouth. I'd like to congratulate drugs, for winning the war on drugs. Oregon said they won't be prosecuting for any drug, doesn't matter which one. It's a big win for libertarians who believe government never should've had any say in it to begin with.

Agree with ron paul, government can't make you smarter. If you're set on killing yourself with chemicals, well have at it. Actually here, let me help you, you can buy it right down the street, go there and get some now. The world will be better off once you rid us of your stupidity.
                              Last edited by Gasser64; 11-10-2020, 05:02 AM.
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X