Things That Could Go Wrong With A Coronavirus Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    You just answered your own question in the first sentence. You ever been to a drug store and seen the aisles of suppressants and drugs? Not to mention aside from the common colds and flus but the allergy medicine and other “prescription” drugs you see on 8 minute TV ads for old people, etc. There is so much money in medicating the general populace for any and all ailments whether natural or caused by the very companies that push the drugs to cure them. $$$$
    I mean just a decade or two ago who ever heard or a peanut allergy? I’m convinced these assholes are putting shit in our foods and causing this just to sell a remedy.
    I was being rather tongue-in-cheek about it but I think you picked up on that. I’m more relating to the ocean of peasants that think big gov/pharm have their best interests in mind.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
      talked with my doc about it . he said there are 2 ways out of the pandemic , inoculated or infected . said he will take it as soon as he can so i guess i'll follow his lead . i'm high risk and he's been my doc for 35 years .
      I saw my cardiologist (showing my age here) this morning and he said he recently got the initial dose of the Moderna vaccine and so far no bad effects from it other than a sore arm at the injection site. He's fairly young but sees a lot of elderly patients in his practice, many with underlying health conditions, so he considered that to be a compelling reason to get the vaccine himself.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        I saw my cardiologist (showing my age here) this morning and he said he recently got the initial dose of the Moderna vaccine and so far no bad effects from it other than a sore arm at the injection site. He's fairly young but sees a lot of elderly patients in his practice, many with underlying health conditions, so he considered that to be a compelling reason to get the vaccine himself.
        Same here, we have 4 people that we know who are in the medical field, two have received the Phizer and two the Moderna vaccine. All have told us that they just had a sore injection site on their arms.
        My friend Brent works at Baylor and was required, he didn't ask which vaccine he got on Monday and he said he arm was hurting and he felt real fatigued a few hours later, but he felt better the yesterday.
        I'm high risk and my wife has HBP, so we are waiting our turn which maybe in a month or two or maybe longer.

I'm tired of being locked down and most of my freedoms taken away and am so ready for us to get back to a somewhat of a normal life. I know it will be a long time before its like it was before this china plague, but we can only hope to get back to normal again.
        I stopped counting, but we personally know over 50 people that have gotten it and some have died, mostly older people, but the way they died is not the way I want to go.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wife got it today eeek
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            Wife got it today eeek
            The vaccine or the Rona?
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Something about women being sterilized
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Something about women being sterilized
                I know you're worried, but you should be fine, darling.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                  The vaccine or the Rona?
                  Vaccine, she got it yesterday and had nightmares and difficulties moving throughout the night, today had major anxiety. That being said she just had a couple of patients die on her so that’s more likely the cause
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Vaccines have caused almost every autoimmune condition out there. They are not benign. We have never been able to develop a safe and effective RNA vaccine, yet I’m supposed to believe we have one now? One that is 95% effective and considered safe? Without animal trials?

No thanks.
                    Good thing we've all got the right to say no to medical treatment. Whoops, unless you work at the hospital. Then they start pressuring you into it.
                    WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Good thing we've all got the right to say no to medical treatment. Whoops, unless you work at the hospital. Then they start pressuring you into it.
                      You still have that right, but if taking the vaccine is a requirement to keep your job you have to choose between your right to not take it, or finding another job that doesn't require it. Choices have consequences.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                        Copy and paste. But I agree with every point made.
                        I read your post and everything made sense. Then I see one of my friends that is a doctor getting it and putting it on social media. Have a ton of friends that are in legal at some level for the gov't and they are rushing to get it as well.

The flaunting of getting a shot is insane to me, but I suppose we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          I read your post and everything made sense. Then I see one of my friends that is a doctor getting it and putting it on social media. Have a ton of friends that are in legal at some level for the gov't and they are rushing to get it as well.

The flaunting of getting a shot is insane to me, but I suppose we'll see what happens.
                          my mom got it thru tarrant health district earlier this week - sent me a text all happy and shit about having received it. i guess living in a rural area our lives haven't been as effected as some but i'm in no rush whatsoever to get that shit, at least not until we see what it does to others first

Comment

I’m just going to wait until they put the vaccine into the chemtrail or fluoride mix.

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              . Choices have consequences.
                              I hope our govt officials will remember that when we start exterminating them.
                              Last edited by line-em-up; 01-03-2021, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                                I’m just going to wait until they put the vaccine into the chemtrail or fluoride mix.
                                fuckers are gonna make us take it one way or another

Comment

Working...
                                X