Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
    https://notthebee.com/article/oh-my-...ocHK8LDuWMIJBg

I hope this is a giant blaring alarm bell to the GOP to right the ship.
    For the most part the GOP is a bunch of entitled elites that are glad Trump is gone.
    I was disappointed to hear Trump say he wasn't interested in starting a 3rd party. NOW is the time to dismantle the GOP and show them we're serious. It won't happen though.. People have already forgotten the election was STOLEN.

Comment

much easier to clean out the gop than start a 3rd party. i think 2020 will see this happening . there's a bulls eye on rinos in the gop .

Comment

There are several things about this that I do not doubt. The first is that it is true, the second is that the idiots in the GOP are arrogant enough to think it is going to go away and the third is that said idiots will not be alarmed until the first polls for the 2022 midterms come in and they realize that no one is voting for their sorry do nothing candidates.

The GOP idiots had a chance to take a stand on a few issues and they did nothing. Not only that, they didn't even make the appearance of taking a stand. They had to do their best to fuck Trump over just so they could play politics as usual again. Fuck em.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

The GOP is nothing more than the Ying to the DNC Yang at this point. They’re all sucking each other off for money and they all play for the same team. I have no idea who coaches the team at this point but I am 100% sure they’ll take anyone but a Trump-type from here on out. I promise you, without slaughtering masses of them in the streets, they will never fuck up and let a Trump-ish person in again and by God they’ll media-murder anyone that dissents. Watch the next few years. It’ll all be gum drops and lollipops to appease the fucking sheep. The real news will never ever ever hit the mass media.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Here is a great read for you. Time magazine does everything but show the fake ass ballots they created under the guise of "election fairness".

Time magazine has published a detailed account of what it describes as a "conspiracy" between "left-wing activists and business titans."
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              Here is a great read for you. Time magazine does everything but show the fake ass ballots they created under the guise of "election fairness".

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...2020-election/
              Of course. People will either realize that their vote doesn’t count or keep bending the knee.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Whoever has the most cash gets the votes for any and all levels of govmt. You could probably add up all of the kickbacks these fucks take and pay off the national debt.

Comment

It doesn't make any difference and I think Trump realized that. It doesn't matter if there are one, two or three parties if the People are no longer the voters electing them.
                  No wonder fucken Peloozy and Chuckie are so fuggin smug. They're appointed. They don't have to do any political circus b.s. to win votes and appease people.

Comment

McConnell and McCarthy got to get the GOP in line and a united front. McConnell bending the knee to let the impeachment go on like it is is a sign he needs to step down. Very, very disappointed in him.

I agreed with all of Trump's plan and the work he did. I truly think if he was judged by work and not his mouth he would have been viewed as one of the greats. However his mouth lost him the election. I voted for him and would again. I'm happy he has kept out of the public eye for the most part. Its good for him to recreated himself at a later time.

The Democrats are running wild and I'm hoping they internally combust. fingers crossed.
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                      The Democrats are running wild and I'm hoping they internally combust. fingers crossed.
                      McConnell , Cheney, Sasse, Romney, etc all need Primaried. Hopefully we have some contenders to do just that. Or else you might as well not vote at all and just let the Democrat win because as far as I’m concerned they are one in the same. They all but stymied any efforts that the party could have progressed Trump or no Trump. I doubt anyone with a soul who would be good for the party would want that bullshit but if they want to save the party then we need new good blood. Fuck all of these clown career politicians. And as far as the Democrats self imploding, don’t count on it. They are United on one front, POWER. They will do everything to get it and retain it and don’t think for a minute these next 4+ years they won’t do everything and anything to keep it including setting everything up to help themselves. The media and the agencies will cover it all up too.

Comment

the democrats end game is to turn texas blue by flooding it with fucking illegals . if that happens we are a communist nation . trump with all his flaws was our last chance to clean the communist out .

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                          the democrats end game is to turn texas blue by flooding it with fucking illegals . if that happens we are a communist nation . trump with all his flaws was our last chance to clean the communist out .
                          That's what happened to California when Reagan signed the amnesty in 1986. I bet they get an amnesty through for all the illegals in the country within the next 6 months. The only thing that would stop it from happening is a bunch of democrat politicians dying while in office
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Some idiocy in here. And I don’t mean just me! LMAO!
                            1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by bubbaearl View Post
                              I think you’re confusing illegals with left leaning people from liberal states that are countering votes. Texas, right now, is purple. I’m not sure we make it until the next election cycle before it’s fully blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X