Cart Narcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart Narcs

Any of you heard of this or am I way behind? This youtube channel is addicting as fuck.

There's a ton of content, but as a starter watch this one. lol

i like this one

Comment

The magnets seem to raise the level to an 11.

Comment

That was more entertaining than I thought I would be.

Comment

It's essentially an American version of the Russian "Stop a Douchebag" thing:

Comment

They are pretty hilarious. People are shit.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
              i like this one

Clear cut easy to prosecute case of aggravated assault right there.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Serious question. How so?
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                  Serious question. How so?
                  The guy is annoying as fuck and guilty of maybe harassment but doesn’t justify pulling a weapon on in the eyes of the law. He isn’t showing a clear cut danger or imminent bodily harm to the guy nor making even the slightest threat. That’s a great way to lose your CHL in the slightest.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    The guy is annoying as fuck and guilty of maybe harassment but doesn’t justify pulling a weapon on in the eyes of the law. He isn’t showing a clear cut danger or imminent bodily harm to the guy nor making even the slightest threat. That’s a great way to lose your CHL in the slightest.
                    ^
                    this

Comment

lmfao at the cart narc saying "we train in Krav Maga."
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Nope. The mere presentation of a firearm is not considered enough. Had he pointed it at him "Deadly Conduct" or made a assaultive statement while presenting, maybe. I can't here what he says when he slows it down though.

Maybeeeee UCW. That magnet might have scratched his car!

Also depends on the county you are in whether the DA would take it. Had he shot him though the Castle Doctrine would not have applied here.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                          Nope. The mere presentation of a firearm is not considered enough. Had he pointed it at him "Deadly Conduct" or made a assaultive statement while presenting, maybe. I can't here what he says when he slows it down though.

Maybeeeee UCW. That magnet might have scratched his car!

Also depends on the county you are in whether the DA would take it. Had he shot him though the Castle Doctrine would not have applied here.
                          Exactly, he didn't point it at him, he didn't say "I'm going to shoot you" or point the weapon at him. The LEO made some very good points. From my understanding the CD is very similar to your home while in your vehicle, so if you are trying to break in someone's home or walking up to someone's home, they can retrieve a weapon, load it and are within their rights.
                          If you could see them doing this through their window at their home that's their right. Works the same way in your vehicle, I might do the same except the part where I have to slide my rack on my gun, its always loaded and ready to rock.
                          I've had people approach me asking for money, trying to clean my windows, etc. but to me they are up to no good and trying to take what's rightfully mine and first I wave at them that no I'm not interested and if that doesn't then I tell them in the most loud and booming voice, to "get away from my car", most of the time that works. They might start mouthing shit and that's OK, just keep moving away from me and my vehicle.
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. The "pan handler" situation above is exactly what I was thinking about. While the cart narc situation is "out there". I try to think about what I'd do in that situation and pulling the pistol, for me, is a bit much.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                              Thanks for the feedback. The "pan handler" situation above is exactly what I was thinking about. While the cart narc situation is "out there". I try to think about what I'd do in that situation and pulling the pistol, for me, is a bit much.
                              Oh and I agree with you, its not like he has a Corvette and the guy is trying to ruin his paint with a magnet sticker. There's no need to be a tuf guy and brandish a weapon, especially in front of your toy dog.

I feel like that guy (cart narc), put the fucking cart in the cart isle, its not that hard, my wife and I always, and I mean always put the carts back. I've seen what they do rolling down a hill and hit a car because people are fat and lazy. Especially that first guy, he has enough energy to chase the guy around the parking lot, but can't take a few steps to put the cart where it belongs, c'mon. He also parked at the farthest part of the store, like his wrecked up POS shit needed to be at the end of the parking lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X