install older version of Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• install older version of Chrome

How in the hell do you install an older version of Chrome? I uninstalled Chrome, found a 3rd party site with older versions, install said older version but it keeps installing the latest crap.

God Bless IE

hmmm, turn off the auto update in chrome, and then run an older install version of chrome?

Comment

I tried that...or at least I think I did. I came across some links that mention setting a reg key to a 0 value. However, I don't have those reg keys

Comment

They have custom versions of chrome you can install that are version stuck. Coowon is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, its made for web gaming. I am sure you can setup chrome to NOT update, though.

Coowon browser, the best game browser! Help you to control game running speed, botting for tedious work, and login for multiple accounts. Also with enhanced functionalities such as mouse-gesture, drag to go etc.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
          How in the hell do you install an older version of Chrome? I uninstalled Chrome, found a 3rd party site with older versions, install said older version but it keeps installing the latest crap.

God Bless IE
          Where did you find an older version? Everything I find loops back to Googles page with is the latest version. We used chrome for a lot of stuff here at work and once they disabled NPAPI, a lot of people were very upset and started to use Internet Exploder.

I'd love to push out a package of an older version, maybe use GP or MSI flags to lock the version down.

Comment

I completely forgot about this site, I've used it a lot in the past. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
            X