Oneplus one and two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
    Went ahead and picked up a motox and a 64gb sd card. At almost a week, i like this phone a lot. The only thing that throws me off is the home button being on screen instead of a physical button like my note.
    You'll actually grow to like it when flipping between portrait and landscape. Loved it on both my Nexus 5 and 7 and wish my S5 was like that.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
    Is it the new X? You'll grow to appreciate the on screen buttons, I'm confident in that.
    Yup!

Another new phone to look out for is the Nexus 6P. Only downside I see is the lack of a removable battery and expandable memory. Specs almost remind me of an iPhone in this regard.

The Verge is about technology and how it makes us feel. Founded in 2011, we offer our audience everything from breaking news to reviews to award-winning features and investigations, on our site, in video, and in podcasts.

Comment

For those that care about the oneplus 2, they are doing limited open purchase on the 12th.
      The moment you’ve been waiting for is finally here! On Monday, October 12, we are holding the first-ever OnePlus 2 open sales for one hour in three different time zones. This way, more fans around the world will get the best time possible to purchase the OnePlus 2 invite-free. We’re setting up the schedule as follows:

October 12
      12:00 HKT | 12:00 CET | 12:00 pm PT

For more information, check out this post. See you at the open sale!

Comment

Working...
      X