World Of Warships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Of Warships

For a free game, I've been having WAY too much fun with it.

Two teams made up of destroyers, cruisers, battleships and aircraft carriers from 1902 all the way to WW2 go at it. You can play with a team versus the computer, or against another team.

World of Warships - free-to-play naval warfare-themed massively multiplayer game from Wargaming. Get the latest news and developments here and play for free!

sigpic

World of Tanks folks finally starting to stretch things out. Their ultimate plan is to have a hyper MMOG with all World of "XYZ" disciplines in the same game. Can't wait!
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Yo check your PMs magnus.
      sigpic

Comment

Nothing new champ. I replied to the one on the 6th.
        sigpic

Comment

Weird I sent a few that haven't gone through. Anyway, the 3440x1440 is ready for you if you still want it.
          sigpic

Comment

Tell me if you just got the one I sent.
            sigpic

Comment

Fun game... Started playing it when it was in Beta.... still suck badly at it. I finally got my NY class battleship (USS Texas bitches).
              Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

It is a great game, especially for the price. I am up to tier VI on American carriers and up to tier V on just about everything else. Interestingly enough, the most kills I ever got in a match was with the tier IV American destroyer, Clemson.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Originally posted by racrguy
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I just started playing it last week and freaking love it. We need to group up and blow some shit up.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Too bad beta work doesn't transfer. In-game as Lick_Shots. See you there. Going down CA.
                    Last edited by TruestreetTim; 10-11-2015, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Downloaded
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You know the drill.

Cexmashean.
                        sigpic

Comment

Signed up.

Grodar

Comment

Jewrrick, fun game.
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...