Prop 63

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop 63

What all this proposition 63 shit I am reading about where ammo will be about impossible to get?

What?

Comment

Ok wait it wasn't 63 let me find it again. Ok shit I can't find it again. Maybe it was just one of those scare articles.

Comment

This is what I saw.....

https://www.fpcsadc.org/2016/07/01/t...s-now-prop-63/

Comment

California

Comment

California and it's bullshit scare tactics/scam.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Prop 63 was a healthcare vote in 2004

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Put my prick in it.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

You are most likely hearing about the California Gunpocalypse. They just signed into law a bunch or very restrictive laws that are steps away from Australian style bans, from what I uunderstand. Some bills were vetoed and I haven't gotten around to reading updates about which specific laws were passed and what they mean.

I have read some of the bill text and it reads like any centerfire semi auto pistol or rifle that does not have a fixed magazine is banned, along with a list of other banned features. Not sure how right I am yet, though. Also ammo is regulated and requires a background check, and loaning guns without performing background checks is illegal. Why any gun owner would stay in California is beyond my comprehension.
                  Last edited by LANTIRN; 07-02-2016, 05:46 AM.
                  I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Now all of California firearms that take high capacity magazines with have stripper clip guides like a some FALs and m14. Just leave the mag welded on.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                      You are most likely hearing about the California Gunpocalypse. They just signed into law a bunch or very restrictive laws that are steps away from Australian style bans, from what I uunderstand. Some bills were vetoed and I haven't gotten around to reading updates about which specific laws were passed and what they mean.

I have read some of the bill text and it reads like any centerfire semi auto pistol or rifle that does not have a fixed magazine is banned, along with a list of other banned features. Not sure how right I am yet, though. Also ammo is regulated and requires a background check, and loaning guns without performing background checks is illegal. Why any gun owner would stay in California is beyond my comprehension.
                      California has fallen.

Comment

Should pass a bill that defunds federal funds going to California for law enforcement and the jail systems and allow them to sit in the shit until their laws reflect the majority of America. Plus all the states should send any prisoners that they are holding due to overpopulation back to California

And the other states should pass amnesty bills saying they wont process any person with a warrant or charges from California that relate to CAs gun laws

Comment

They're busting their ass to make sure the general law-abiding citizen is helpless to defend themselves.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Just gonna create more criminals. The cycle continues. Make a law that has no impact on what criminals do, then turn ordinary things into criminal behavior. So a law that solves no problems but increases the criminal stats anyways.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

What'll happen is the crooks will still have guns with magazines, so CA will blame all the neighboring states for the epidemic. "If you all would ban these guns, CA wouldn't have a problem!"
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X