Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sky is falling.... any good ammo deals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
    Same here. I keep plentry of powder, primers, projectiles and brass on hand. Powder had been hard to get. Easier now but damn it got expensive per piund.
    Yup but I always shot expensive powder anyways... I only load for .40 and .223 so it's easy to just have 2 powders. For .40 I use VV N320 and for .223 I use CFE223 which is about $10/lb cheaper than the N320. Only thing I need more of is the brass and some more .40 projectiles eventually.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Semper299 View Post
      Same here. I keep plentry of powder, primers, projectiles and brass on hand. Powder had been hard to get. Easier now but damn it got expensive per piund.
      I've got an old 8 pound jug of Longshot that has a price tag of $124.99 still on it
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I use to buy WC844 for $80/8lbs just a few years ago.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
          Picked up a 1000 round bundle of 5.56 from them last week. Good deal and will be going back for some range ammo for Mary's 442.

Thanks brutha

David
          Shipment came in today. Pretty damned quick considering everything.

David

Comment

I ordered 3k total last week. 2k 5.56 and 1k 9mm. I also picked up a pair of anderson lowers for good measure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Originally posted by Leah
            Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

What is 147gr fmj 9mm going for a 1k?

Comment

right around $200

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                  What is 147gr fmj 9mm going for a 1k?
                  I have been using Freedom remain ammo and man it is real nice. 1" groups at 45ft out of my SBR was surprising...using a rest of course, lol.

I paid $128 for 500 rnds
                  Originally posted by Sean88gt
                  You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                  Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                  You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                    I have been using Freedom remain ammo and man it is real nice.

I paid $128 for 500 rnds
                    I just ordered from them for the first time. Best price after searching.

Ordered 3k rounds of 230g .45

$127.90 per 500 shipped.

Comment

Originally posted by homealone View Post
                      I just ordered from them for the first time. Best price after searching.

Ordered 3k rounds of 230g .45

$127.90 per 500 shipped.
                      FMJ?
                      Brass?

David
                      Last edited by cobrajet69; 07-15-2016, 08:33 AM.

Comment

If there's enough interest I can probably beat a lot of these prices and have stuff dropshipped to your doorstep. I can't always beat everything but can beat some of the prices I'm seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                          FMJ?
                          Brass?

David
                          Most, if not all of their reloads are FMJ RN and its always brass. There are a few calibers that have HP's but I try to stick to the RN's

I plan on buying 500 every 2 weeks until I have 2k sitting aside. 500rnds of 147gn weighs 15lbs, carry 1k rnds in a BO situation and that only cost me 30lbs of space; My SBR takes Glock mags so I am set
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            If there's enough interest I can probably beat a lot of these prices and have stuff dropshipped to your doorstep. I can't always beat everything but can beat some of the prices I'm seeing.
                            I would be in for at least 1k depending on price...147gn RN Brass

Comment

If there's some interest shoot me a PM with UPC's and how much you're wanting. I'd say send a few different UPC's of what you want and I can tell you the best deal I can do on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X