Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deputy under fire shoots round into suspect's gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deputy under fire shoots round into suspect's gun.

Gold medal for fixation on the threat.

wow..thats quite a shot.

Comment

That's pretty wild.

Comment

Would still be working if that was a Glock

Comment

Carlos Hathcock reincarnated?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

thats amazing.

If it were a revolver he would have continued to function. Just remember the possibility of your enemies bullet jamming your semi auto. Better go revolver.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              thats amazing.

If it were a revolver he would have continued to function. Just remember the possibility of your enemies bullet jamming your semi auto. Better go revolver.
              .500 S&W Magnum to make sure the bullet clears the barrel, too. Just remember to skip that chamber; bullet might setback a little.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Hey man, nice shot. And did it after he was wounded

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  thats amazing.

everytime a non-shooter asks what they should get for ccw i always tell them a snubby for that very reason.

Comment

Snub nose S&W .500 FTW
                    G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                      Snub nose S&W .500 FTW
                      humm, I see where you are going but I would venture to say that a Ruger Alaskan in 454 would be a better option for big bore...

Get the power with a smaller target for their bullet to go...putting one in the bore of a 500 mathematically has to be more possible than a .45 cal.
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                        everytime a non-shooter asks what they should get for ccw i always tell them a snubby for that very reason.
                        Can't tell if serious or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          Can't tell if serious or not.
                          square biz. its what i recommend to people that do not have experience shooting and will not be practicing much. better than limp wristing and having a jam. i personally carry my snubby or g27.

on a side note no i was kidding about the possibility of their bullet jamming your gun but the rest is still true lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
                            square biz. its what i recommend to people that do not have experience shooting and will not be practicing much. better than limp wristing and having a jam. i personally carry my snubby or g27.

on a side note no i was kidding about the possibility of their bullet jamming your gun but the rest is still true lol.
                            After watching my mother manipulate a semi auto last time at the range we went right out and got her a .38 special again. Although I think I should have looked into a smaller caliber. That thing kicks like a mule.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                              After watching my mother manipulate a semi auto last time at the range we went right out and got her a .38 special again. Although I think I should have looked into a smaller caliber. That thing kicks like a mule.

My mom was talking about getting a gun when she was visiting two weeks ago, so I let her fondle a 1911 and a Glock, she couldn't pull back the slide on either. I don't own a revolver so I suggested that she head up to the Bullet Trap and rent one, though she'll likely just wait until our next visit.

Comment

Working...
                              X