Asking for a little much...woman suing Target

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
    Back in 2001 or so, Kroger's gave me the wrong prescription. The bottle said Chris Hand instead of Chris Hart (me). It was supposed to be a simple antibiotic but instead was some blood pressure stuff that had me damn near passing out after 2 days of using it til I noticed it.

I went to the doc and he told me to take a day of rest and I got over it. I went into Kroger's and told them their mistake, and had a document I wrote up asking them for 945 bucks or something.

Doctor bill, 2 days missed of work, the cost of the wrong prescription, gas, then I told them straight up I was doubling for the sake of lessons learned. I brought a signed statement that said that's the last of this issue provided they simply fork it over.

And they damn sure did, the next day after they talked to whoever at Corporate.

Smart move! I'm not sue happy but I am teach you a lesson type of guy..

Hell I taught my own self a lesson. READ the fucking bottle. LOL

I took the money and bought a bunch of drugs, ha ha!
    I had to forceably remove some one who was jumping over the counter to get in the pharmacists face about giving him the off branded cough syrup. It was 3 hours after script was picked up, by him, he had already called and made threats. Called pd and waited for him at the counter in regular target attire, he jumped the counter as soon as he walked up to it. Took him down and cuffed him, frisco pd was up there not two minutes later. He had warrants so we never ended up pressing charges.

LP use to be really fun at target. Two years ago I heard they stopped apprehensions, but I've heard recently they started doing them again. There use to be Lego boosters, baby formula boosters, all the shit you see set up on the flea market tables. You name it they would steal it.

Seen some crazy shit in El paso, coyotes forcing large groups of illegals to steal, imagine 20+ people running in the store and grabbing everything they can and running out
    Last edited by 4king; 05-19-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

I used to boost back in the 90s. For a while I was the returner to get the cash back. Then I was the booster and had a gang of returners. Not proud, just had a dope habit back then and did what I did. The judge set me straight.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh and I didn't really go buy drugs with the Kroger money 😁

Comment

doesnt really matter, if you have a past or not, some of these guys are only worried about the time i ran from the cops on a motorcycle. sad.
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Filing a suit does not equate to winning a suit.

She'll have to show actual harm (and damages) and it'll be reduced - if she wins.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
              doesnt really matter, if you have a past or not, some of these guys are only worried about the time i ran from the cops on a motorcycle. sad.
              What you post can, and will, be used against you in a court of ridicule.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                What you post can, and will, be used against you in a court of ridicule.
                LMAO Exactly

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                Don't flatter yourself. I seriously doubt there are many people that concern themselves with you. Most are just tired of your dumbassery and enjoyed it when you were banished to your cave. Apparently you weren't reformed.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                  LMAO Exactly

Don't flatter yourself. I seriously doubt there are many people that concern themselves with you. Most are just tired of your dumbassery and enjoyed it when you were banished to your cave. Apparently you weren't reformed.
                  ignore button is your friend!
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

No worries Nay... I committed at least a class A misdemeanor every day for years back in the 90s lol. I worked for a computer company, did dope, stole, for in trouble, straightened up for 10 years, fucked up a little more, now I'm all domesticated and a good boy in my old age... People can get their shit together at any time.

Comment

Working...
                    X