TRT. Who's on it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
    That's not really an AI. What are your E2 levels?
    It does work though, for some at least. Without it my levels creep up to low 40's, but with it I fall perfectly in range. Using a true prescription AI it drives my levels way too low even trying minimal dosing. I would end up on and off of it every few weeks which would have me good a few days as I would hit normal and then like crap again as I would swing back either too high or low. My doc suggested trying DIM and after an adjustment period everything has been spot on.

I agree though, you need to test your E2 levels regularly and make certain they use the correct Ultra Sensitive testing method.
    Last edited by lowfast; 05-23-2017, 05:22 AM.
    1965 Ford Falcon Pro-Touring Project
    TCI F/R Suspension, 3V-4.6 & TR3560, LT III Wheels

sigpic
    Work In Progress

Comment

• All the above is why I need a real doc. My E2 hasn't been tested looking at past labs I've done.

That said, I have researched high/low E2 and I don't seem to experience any of the symptoms.
      Last edited by KBScobravert; 05-23-2017, 04:06 AM.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I am taking 200mg e7d of test cyp. 12.mg aromasin e3d and HCG 1000iu eod for a week every 5-6wks. I could do a low dose HCG regularly but I hate doing that many injections. This keeps my test around 1100 and my E2 in low teens. Docs having yall inject once every 2wks need to read up more on testosterone replacement and half-life and steady state pharmacokinetics.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I am taking 200mg e7d of test cyp. 12.mg aromasin e3d and HCG 1000iu eod for a week every 5-6wks. I could do a low dose HCG regularly but I hate doing that many injections. This keeps my test around 1100 and my E2 in low teens. Docs having yall inject once every 2wks need to read up more on testosterone replacement and half-life and steady state pharmacokinetics.
          Agreed, every two weeks sucks ass - been there, done that. Currently doing 140mg weekly, and I fluctuate between 1000-1100.

Comment

• I followed the advice here and straight out if the gate cut the e2w dose in half and pinned e7d instead. I'm prescribed 200mg e2w but inject 150mg e7d instead. Doc said I could up it if I wanted but to stay at 150mg or below every week when I went in last. She still wrote my refill for 200mg e2w but wrote me for 3 10ml vials. Plenty.

Now I need to find another doc better versed in men's health and not like at a low T center with weekly visits.

120mg a week had me at 675. I'll know in a month where the 150mg puts me but I feel GREAT.

Comment

• The trick is to maximize your test level while keeping your E2 in check and maintaining intratesticular testosterone levels.
              Once you have that down you can start playing with your igf-1 and hGH levels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

• I got my lab results back a couple of weeks ago. I was advised that I'm in the "toxic" level. I'm going to reduce my dose to .75cc's/wk and try to switch from Adex to Aromasin. My total test is 1158, estrogens 155 (not sure if this is E2), cholesterol 211.

Comment

• I've got a physical next Wednesday and it is vital to employment that I pass. If something comes back askew I won't be allowed to come back to work until it is righted.

I can't disclose my TRT or I won't be able to return either.

My concern is red blood cell counts and cholesterol.

If test increases red blood cell counts could I go without a treatment for 16 days would red blood count come back to normal levels, levels when not having been on trt?

For cholesterol I have always had luck taking fish oil twice daily, 2 servings of oatmeal daily, and taking statin drug all for 2 weeks leading up to the blood draw. I really don't want the carbs from oatmeal and damn sure don't want statin drugs on top of having a low T week.

Comment

• Or just give blood the day before...

And just drinking water and eating healthy the few days leading up to your testing would get your cholesterol down assuming you dont have significant troubles to start with.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      Or just give blood the day before...

And just drinking water and eating healthy the few days leading up to your testing would get your cholesterol down assuming you dont have significant troubles to start with.
                      Thanks, Dave. I'll be flying from Niger to Dubai for this physical so no real opportunity yo give blood before hand. But if my numbers come back too high for reds, I'll be home by the time the results are in. I'll give blood then and retest then claim the first test was a fluke. Just can't give useable blood because of the malaria meds.

I'm praying my losing 40 pounds in the past year and eating tight with tons of exercise fixed my cholesterol levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        Thanks, Dave. I'll be flying from Niger to Dubai for this physical so no real opportunity yo give blood before hand. But if my numbers come back too high for reds, I'll be home by the time the results are in. I'll give blood then and retest then claim the first test was a fluke. Just can't give useable blood because of the malaria meds.

I'm praying my losing 40 pounds in the past year and eating tight with tons of exercise fixed my cholesterol levels.
                        I lost 20lbs after testing high for cholesterol and triglycerides, for our health insurance exam, and was well within spec when tested again 3 months later. Eat right and you'll be fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Finally got to see a real doc who treats this stuff on a daily. Went to T Off in Keller on the recommendation of a few others.

Labs came back next day and E2 was a 40. She put me right on Anastrozole, 1mg weekly 3 days after injections of Test.

Well that explains why I was sweating so badly.

My physical I took in Dubai 2 weeks prior went well also. Passed everything with ease. Lipid profile came back just fine. Reds were not elevated enough to cause them to take notice. So, until next year.

Comment

• Any chance she elaborated on why 3 days after? I take mine same day as the injection.

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                              Any chance she elaborated on why 3 days after? I take mine same day as the injection.
                              It takes your body 3 days to fully break down the cypionate and release the Test. Therefore that is when you are at your highest T count. Which is why she says take 3 days after pinning.

I am about to bump it up a few mgs for the next 2 months and going to do a injection after 4 days then another after 3 days and see how I feel about it.

Comment

• So went to T off in Keller today, test level was at 279. Dr said to come back in a week to get the other blood work back and start on it. They said weekly injections can't I do this myself?

Comment

Working...
                                X