Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanna come shooting with me tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone wanna come shooting with me tomorrow?

I can take a couple guys with me, it's a private range.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

I'm going to the range to try out the new el-cheapo taurus (black friday truck/carry gun)... but I think I'll just hit up the garland range and get in and out.

Comment

Were at and what time

Comment

Originally posted by longshot View Post
        Were at and what time
        I was thinking around 2 or so. I'm in arlington, range is in cleburne/burleson.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

yikes, Iam in carrollton, need to go sight in my mini-14 also was thinking about going by bass pro and picking up a millenium pro .45 may just go to elm fork but thanks for the offer wish it was closer.

Comment

Indoor/outdoor pistol rifle? Paper/steel? I'm in Arlington and haven't been out shooting in a few weeks. Love me some elm fork steel or random stuff to shoot. Papers ok. What's the scoop on this place?

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              I was thinking around 2 or so. I'm in arlington, range is in cleburne/burleson.
              Too cold and I'm can't go into Johnson County, lol!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by rekab View Post
                Indoor/outdoor pistol rifle? Paper/steel? I'm in Arlington and haven't been out shooting in a few weeks. Love me some elm fork steel or random stuff to shoot. Papers ok. What's the scoop on this place?
                it's outdoors, 20ft, 10 yards, 25 yards, 50 yard pistol range. 100 yard, 200 yard rifle range. You can shoot anything you want and any ammo.

Comment

Damn CJ I'd go but I'm not off till Tuesday! Do you go often? I have used the 30-30 you rebuilt up for me. You met my dad, he passed away in October but I inherited all of his collection and I'd like to get you input on them.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                    Damn CJ I'd go but I'm not off till Tuesday! Do you go often? I have used the 30-30 you rebuilt up for me. You met my dad, he passed away in October but I inherited all of his collection and I'd like to get you input on them.
                    I'm very sorry to hear about your father, he was very nice. I do go often, however I can only get free on the weekends. Next weekend work for you?

Comment

I'm out.

Working.

Comment

If it had been earlier... I would've loved to have gone! I have to pick up my son at 2:30 though... If there is ever a monday or thursday shooting g2g (not likely) someone please pm me!!
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X