Whoa, the bullet counter from Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, the bullet counter from Aliens

LaRue tactical made one of my childhood gun dreams reality with this product. If I ever bought it, it would strictly be to quote Hudson lines with some relevance (like I need that).

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Originally posted by Yale View Post
    LaRue tactical made one of my childhood gun dreams reality with this product. If I ever bought it, it would strictly be to quote Hudson lines with some relevance (like I need that).

http://stores.homestead.com/Laruetac...ail.bok?no=456
    Game over man! Game over!!!

I want to see some more info on this thing. Would be excellent to have on a plinker to know when to clean it. Think of it as a picatinny mounted odometer for your rifle. But honestly, I want it for the cool factor. Halo here we come baby!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Here's a youtube video from the 2009 NRA show:

We saw the Leitner Wise Countashot at SHOT show earlier this year, but didn't get to do a review. We took a closer look when we saw the Leitner Wise Countash...
      Last edited by YALE; 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
        Here's a youtube video from the 2009 NRA show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQI-GiFrjjk
        Why is it so much money!! if only it was around $100 bucks, I'd be interested.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I bet I end up buying it. Dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by yale View Post
            i bet i end up buying it. Dammit.
            do it!

Comment

There's probably an app for that. Velcro for iPhone sold separately.
              IMG_0424

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                where is that article about bullet trajectory apps where you mount the iPhone to the rifle and it will give inclination/declination among other things?

Everyone needs a bullet counter. "for sale only fired 1,109 times, can include bullet counter spreadsheet"
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                  Why is it so much money!! if only it was around $100 bucks, I'd be interested.
                  because its larue, and he believes his name is worth $300

Comment

Originally posted by GAP View Post
                    Or you could get the knight armaments ipod rail attachment

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                      Or you could get the knight armaments ipod rail attachment
                      I'm already complaining about price. Everything from KAC is way overpriced.

Comment

Working...
                      X