Remington 700 build up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Is that who's making the FTW slings?
      I'm not sure. I have really heard good things about all three though. I just was going to go sap to do a package and get the two round holder too.

Rifle looks great as is expected with rp work.
      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

I was planning on ordering one of those as well. Pick it up. If you're at the match, you're welcome to check out the FTW sling.
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I was planning on ordering one of those as well. Pick it up. If you're at the match, you're welcome to check out the FTW sling.
          Thanks. I am hoping to make it but nothing is certain yet.

Comment

It was great to finally put a face to a name yesterday. I hope you had a good time despite a set back or two.

Comment

Inexpensive PA glass has been sold and I'll be moving into a Vortex Viper PST here in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

Which one did you go with?

Comment

Inexpensive PA glass has been sold and I'll be moving into a Vortex Viper PST here in the next couple of weeks.
                  If you're still looking for one, I know a guy who is (was) trying to sell my old one. I can get you his contact info if needed. I have no idea on the asking price.

Comment

Made a trip out to Extreme Tactics & Training Solutions today to get the scope dialed in and some DOPE for it. My fellow shooter had me banging steel from 500 - 1000 yards for the first time.

Comment

Good job. You're ready for the August match now.

Comment

A little update. The Bell & Carlson stock was holding me back when it came to position shooting from barricades because the stock lacked flush cups on the side. While it did have sling studs on the bottom, they are a disadvantage when you sling up compared to flush cups on the side for the follow reason. Sling studs want to pull your rifle down when you tighten your sling and flush cups pull the rifle into you when tightened, which is what you want. So I ditched the B&C stock and upgraded to a Kinetic Research Group X-Ray chassis system.

Comment

Man, I'm really diggin that. I love my .308 and I bet that would rank right up there with comfort and accuracy.
                          So this is the KRG X-Ray chassis, polymer composite chassis that's the little brother to the all aluminum Whiskey 3 chassis. The X-Ray is $599 and weighs 3lbs while the Whiskey 3 starts at $949 (goes up from there) and weighs 4.5lbs.

Comment

Needs some color on it now.
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what color/pattern I'd want to paint it. I really dig the Kryptek stuff.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what color/pattern I'd want to paint it. I really dig the Kryptek stuff.
                                Bring it over and we can lay stuff on it to see what you like before you commit to putting paint to it. I have plenty of different stencils.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X