Rust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rust

Anyone else playing this game? Pretty damned fun with friends.

I will play rust with you bro so you're not lonely but you have to buy my pc fans. I had 14, sold 5 now aerocool is sending me 4 more lol..wtf am gona do with all these fans!!
    sigpic

Comment

this PC fans shit makes me laugh every time hahah

What is this game, i googled a video and everyone is running around naked with a torch.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        this PC fans shit makes me laugh every time hahah

What is this game, i googled a video and everyone is running around naked with a torch.
        It's similar to minecraft. You harvest mats and can build pretty much anything.

It's a survival game. You wake up on an island with an abandoned military base. No one knows how / why you're on the island yet.

The PVP is pretty fun.

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
          I will play rust with you bro so you're not lonely but you have to buy my pc fans. I had 14, sold 5 now aerocool is sending me 4 more lol..wtf am gona do with all these fans!!
          What part of the world do you live in?

Comment

I heard it was fun. Survival type game like that show naked and afraid.

If you have not seen naked and afraid, I advise you watch them. Its just like rust but they drop off a guy and girl in the amazon with a machete and a pot for 21 days.

sorry highjack, thought you'd enjoy it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
              I heard it was fun. Survival type game like that show naked and afraid.

If you have not seen naked and afraid, I advise you watch them. Its just like rust but they drop off a guy and girl in the amazon with a machete and a pot for 21 days.

sorry highjack, thought you'd enjoy it.
              I appreciate the recommendation. I don't usually watch a lot of TV. I get bored pretty quickly. I usually need some form of interaction to keep entertained.

Comment

If any of you get this game hit me up. We are hosting our own server. It's currently private, but will be switched to a public PVP server in the next week or so.

If you want to get it and learn the mechanics without getting ganked a lot, this is the way to go.

Comment

They recently added NPC patrolling attack helo's. Holly shit they are hard to kill.

They attack any man made structure and any player with any clothing equipped.

Comment

I'm going to keep talking to myself until one of you ass bitches joins.

Comment

Aint got time. Destiny TTK, Forza 6, Bf4, and Mad Max are still eating up my time. By the time I'm done with that, battlefront and fallout 4.

I touch Dayz every now and then, rarely.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll probably stop playing when battlefront comes out ( for a bit ).

This is one of the only games I've had a hard time putting down. The possibilities are endless if you're a creative person. I hardly ever play games in Beta / Alpha because you lose all your progress at launch, and I'm 100% ok with that in Rust.

Comment

i've been in alpha for dayz since 2013. I just accepted that it's never coming out.
                          sigpic

Comment

I might have to get forza and play with ya. Love those games. Stop plaing BF4 and come play rust.

Comment

Cant do it. BF4lyfe.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X