No announcement yet.

appendix carry??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elvis uses the for "deep concealment" to get guns inside prisons.

Comment

That's my last butt joke of the day.

Comment

He has a few different AIWB specific holsters. I carry a Glock 17 in his standard AIWB with the foam wedge option

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Yes and yes.

But check out crossbreedseconds, first

Comment

I've found I like kydex best for appendix carry. I am currently running a glock 19 in a veil solutions holster. JM customs is great, raven concealment, PHLster, Miller tactical, are all good options too

I've been carrying appendix for a while, it's gotten easier and harder as I've been losing weight. It's more comfortable now, but my belt buckle now bulges out a lot. It also doesn't help that I carry a spare mag and my gun is huge
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I've found I like kydex best for appendix carry. I am currently running a glock 19 in a veil solutions holster. JM customs is great, raven concealment, PHLster, Miller tactical, are all good options too

I've been carrying appendix for a while, it's gotten easier and harder as I've been losing weight. It's more comfortable now, but my belt buckle now bulges out a lot. It also doesn't help that I carry a spare mag and my gun is huge
              I also run a full kydex. Being 5'8" and 135lbs, I've just come to accept the fact that I am always going to print to some degree.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by Leah
              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
              X