PSA for you NFA Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSA for you NFA Guys

If you're trying to beat out 41f, your forms have to be post marked or submitted today. But I also think eforms is down. Coincidence?

I had one more to SBR, all my docs were on my company laptop that crashed a week ago. Today I learned that the HD is toast. Looks like this Form1 is gonna have to be done the hard way in a month or so.

Bummed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Snuck my AR SBR in last week. 8.5" here we come.
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Well, shit. I also had an SBR I was trying to get done before this. Didn't realize it was coming up so quick.

Comment

picked up a SilencerCo Hybrid this weekend at Eagle Gun Range, and they assured me everything would be post marked by today and beat the deadline.

We'll see

Comment

I sent in 3 Form 1s on Friday that I've been putting off for about 2 years. I sure know how to procrastinate. Now I can't wait to get them built.
            Originally posted by Marisa
            we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by svo
              i sent in 3 bajillion form 1s on friday got em back on sunday.
              wow

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                wow
                He's got file cabinets full of old, out dated files proving so that he'll gladly mail you if you provide your address.
                "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

Silencer shop posted up that they did 1200lbs of form 4s and $2mil in transfer taxes.

Comment

I missed the train, but whatever... doesn't mean I can't get one later. I did order an 18" SS barrel today, pretty happy about that.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                      I missed the train, but whatever... doesn't mean I can't get one later. I did order an 18" SS barrel today, pretty happy about that.
                      Really it only got complicated if you're a trust person. But any of the new requirements (FP & photos) you can do on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                        He's got file cabinets full of old, out dated files proving so that he'll gladly mail you if you provide your address.
                        I don't own a filing cabinet but I do have book shelves. Sorry to burst your bubble but I keep current on my personal trust NFA paper work and it is kept in an organized file.

Our family trust has stamps that date from the early 1960s to as late as 1996 and since in was my grandpa doing most of the buying and building it worries me a bit at times.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Here we go

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post
                            Silencer shop posted up that they did 1200lbs of form 4s and $2mil in transfer taxes.
                            They single handedly pushed the wait time another 6 months out.

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
                              They single handedly pushed the wait time another 6 months out.
                              I don't know. I'm sure there's always been that much going in. I think it's large for one shop, but nation wide it probably didn't matter. I don't think wait times out to a year, but I could be very wrong.

ETA: Silencer shop posted a stat that says that 49% of all form 4s in the system are from them.
                              Last edited by David; 07-13-2016, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X