Impromptu range day: Fri 4/21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impromptu range day: Fri 4/21

If anyone's bored, I'm going to be shooting out at Lone Star Gun Club on Fri 4/21. It's an outdoor range over in Mesquite.

100% satisfaction guaranteed. Hassle-free shopping. We help you find the right domain name.

What time of day are you thinking about?
    WRX

Comment

I have some time off coming my way and could use a range day myself.

Comment

I have a new rifle that I need to put some rounds thru. Any idea on range fees?

Comment

Geoff, I might be down for some rifle range action. I bought an AR and it still NIB, lol! I also have several hundred round that NIB too.

<-----FTL
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            Geoff, I might be down for some rifle range action. I bought an AR and it still NIB, lol! I also have several hundred round that NIB too.

<-----FTL
            You didn't even do a desk pop when you first bought it?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              You didn't even do a desk pop when you first bought it?
              No, I suck...
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Depending on the time of the day and if I can get a sitter, I am DOWN!
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I can't get the whole day off but I might be able to sneak out for a few hours.

Comment

I'm game for whenever, I'm off the whole day. On my membership I can get the first 2 people in for free, after that it's like $20/person.

Maybe 10am?

Comment

I'm down

Comment

I'm going to say I'm in for whatever time you state. I can't take a vacation day but I'll take a few hours off to go shoot and make it up later at work. As for who gets in free or what not, I say it's whoever gets there first. If I show up late, or I'm there with other people of yours at the same time I don't mind paying for myself to go shoot.

Which (distance) range are you going to hit up? I may need some help sighting in the scope on my AR.

Comment

I'm shooting for 10am. Everyone will need to checkin at the front to sign the waiver, etc.

I'll probably be in one of the front tac bays. On the far right is the distance shooting, I think it's from 200-600 yards. Tac bays are in the middle, and the pistol-only ranges are on the left hand side. There was a 100 yard range in the back, but they've been doing so much out there lately, I'm not sure what's back there.

Comment

I'd love to join you guys but I'll be in Colorado having just gotten married.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              I'd love to join you guys but I'll be in Colorado having just gotten married.
                              My condolences. But congradulations!
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                              X